Taiwan needs you

Why haven't you moved there?
>Taiwan will have no problem attracting 400,000 workers, said Leather with Capital Economics, given the “huge” underemployed populations of South Asia and Africa.

Attached: taiwan-immigration.png (1872x362, 105.18K)

Would move there but I need to know first what I can expect, no diversity and inclusion bullshit and who else they let in.

I'm literally moving there next week.

As a student thoughever

I read something recently about how the semiconductors industry is going to hit a rough patch pretty soon.

Taiwan doesn't have enough people working in fabs. And their new fabs in the US might not get the 40,000+ workers they want. American workers would rather work software and be able to work from home and work their own hours. But fabs require you to work long shifts, be on call, and wear sweaty clean suits. Not to mention the pay is a fraction of what somebody working at FAGS get.

So where will these new workers come from? India?

Which country, my Asian friend?

>sweaty clean suits
?

more like they need 400,000 slaves

like the Chinese covid guys because a single bit of dust will ruin processors being created

Attached: 1661818097181061.webm (464x848, 2.39M)

i would only visit there for sex tourism, no job

Cleanroom suits. Takes about an hour to get into. The room can not have a single piece of dust.

Making fabs require ultrapure water as well. We're talking parts per trillion if you're at the 3nm wafer level. Quite literally the purest substance on Earth.

Attached: img_0356.jpg (3015x3215, 1.67M)

my cum is purer

Give me a state mandated gf and I'll be there yesterday

>Give me a state mandated gf and I'll be there yesterday

You basically get one anyways. Women throw themselves at foreigners and see it as dating up.

what if you have to sneeze

They want as many foreigners so they can use them as human shields when China finally decides to bomb them.

More foreign nationals = China will be deterred in simply invading their stupid island since they can't just bomb them wholesale.

Beware the eternal Chen, they're no different from Chang.

Are the Chinese in the Philippines pro-China?

Fuck them, they're the same evil slanty-eyes.

>Fuck them, they're the same evil slanty-eyes.
>t. slanty eye

>Africa
And so it begins.

Low salaries and undeveloped cities.

Just not exciting enough.

Just go to Taipei bro

been there, the oyster omelettes at the market are alright.