Was it a scam or is Seth just stupid?

Was it a scam or is Seth just stupid?

Attached: 9E8898B5-3D15-4C46-8E7B-519268515FB1.jpg (1140x641, 125.6K)

Insurance scam

Both.

Some YouTuber and a shitty artist released a video claiming the entire thing is a Any Forums conspiracy to promote racism. The boards he references were /lit/ and Any Forums.

>it’s a monkey…SO ITS LE EVIL 4CHANNELER RACISM
wtf is wrong with leftists

He kinda looks like a little monkey fella, don't he?

Seth is the conman. He got someone else to make a shitty tv pilot centered around a particular NFT monkey that he owned immediately pumping its value.

It's both, plus he's a tiny lil babyman.

I got paid $2500 to do very light work on an NFT project even though deep down I think NFTs are a retarded pyramid scheme.

Eh. Make money any way you can, as long as you aren't actually ripping people off or deceiving them it's fine. People want to buy a stupid monkey picture for thousands of dollars, you're giving them what they want with no deception. No reason to feel bad about it. Despite it being totally fucking retarded.

One of the most schizo videos I’ve seen along with Hax$ video on Leffen

man after his hit success 'greg the bunny' i really wanted another show like that too

Seth Green has been making Robot Chicken for 18 years.

Fuck you, press. Hax$ was 95% right, 5% schizo.

It's online marketing. "Seth Green accidentally sold his crypto NFT?!" spreads a lot more online.

both

why are all these B celebs shilling these monkey pics. What kind of convoluted scam is this

The video is grasping at so many straws

This.
If you can make a profit off of stupid people then by all means, go for it.

it was 'stolen' as a publicity stunt then he started shilling some other NFT projects around the same time he got it back. oh and this was also mentioned in all the articles about him getting it back. NFTs are an easy con

Who insures nfts?

someone who just spent 200 grand on a picture of a bucket or something

No, I meant what company? I can't imagine any company would have an nft policy.