tight belt squeezing his fat gut c'mon user use your head

and I'm fine with that...

boobs or fupa ?

rich evand needs therapy

90 inch waist, 30 inch inseam

his gunt? his shoes? his t shirt?

Rich Evans

heh

Attached: 1487213482700.png (178x167, 342)

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

You faggots keep posting that they praise Kenobi but their latest video is a whole hour shitting on it. The highest praise is that "it's the best Star Wars production in almost 35 years" because the bar is set so fucking low. I hate you far more than you pretend to hate them.

Attached: 1656406479493.png (500x500, 333.6K)

AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDSSSSSSS

I was asking myself this for a while as well....I think its his stomach

his fat gut

>it's the best Star Wars production in almost 35 years
cringe

STOP SEXUALIZING RICH

Typical midwesterner.

He looks fucking ANCIENT

I know they're all Gen Xers in their 40s at this point, but is Rich 50+? Or is he just obese

This board always makes shit up about them loving the sequels because they're still so eternally buttblasted at their prequel reviews

loose skin fold after losing a ton of weight fast.

>"Please ignore the fact they constantly countersignal or minimize any negativity towards NuWars on the macro level, they have a few pithy comments saying it's stupid! (But not bad enough to warrant any reaction beyond evasive Gen-X indifference, that would make you a chud!)"

Attached: 1448341405054.jpg (1024x768, 53.17K)

Attached: rich.png (751x789, 586.14K)

What in the fuck are you even talking about?

Is this achievable natty?

>ignore the fact they constantly countersignal or minimize any negativity towards NuWars on the macro level
No they don't, they say the sequels were shit and the only decent piece of media that nu-wars has made is the Mandalorian season 1. It's almost like you're making up shit about them because you're assblasted they didn't like your cg lightsaber fests