I am looking for an atmospheric, heart-wrenching, and well-written kino with great cinematography

I am looking for an atmospheric, heart-wrenching, and well-written kino with great cinematography.

You are looking to recommend one to me.

Attached: 1656448469917.jpg (254x198, 9.54K)

Fuck off, get your own movies; these are mine.

La La Land
No need to thank me goosebro

Pig

Attached: download.jpeg-7.jpg (281x179, 8.45K)

puella magi madoka magica: rebellion

Attached: MV5BMjE4NjYzOTMzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTU1NTk4._V1_[1].jpg (262x475, 39.29K)

OP didn't say pretentious

On The Waterfront

>atmospheric, heart-wrenching, and well-written kino with great cinematography
That is the definition of pretentious. A normal person would have said "a fun movie."

quit being so pretentious

OP this when I read your post this was the first movie that came to mind but this user beat me to it

diary of a country priest

The Fellowship Of the Ring

Gladiator

Finding Nemo.

Attached: breaking-the-waves-md-web.jpg (960x1421, 311.2K)

Cuties

Good evening, gentlemen. Your favorite OP here. After much deliberation, trailer-watching, and a thorough ass-pounding (I am gay, by the way), I have decided to watch...

(Kindly imagine me making a drumroll sound by slapping my thigh with my semi-erect penis)

(Do spoilers work on post links? We shall see...)

(I am gay, by the way, if I have not mentioned it.)

!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all your recommendations, even those that were in poor taste, pedophilic, or, worst of all, French.

And if this kino turns out shit like the last guy who recommended Night In Paradise I'm gonna kill myself and haunt you and then you will turn gay.

Paddington 2

ikiru

>it’s pretentious to have standards and preferences that define your perception of quality
Of course An user would feel this way

any Kaufman kino will do

Attached: Anomalisa.jpg (300x168, 4.33K)

Muppets Treasure Island
This isn't a joke I mean this wholeheartedly

I've never seen a movie be so sad and comfy at the same time

Attached: ThreeColorsBlue.jpg (700x1000, 506.36K)

>colours

Attached: file.png (618x597, 217.89K)