Rick and Morty

Wubalubadubdub!

Attached: A8AC86EE-2B6A-4C8B-9BE8-52E80931B857.jpg (474x252, 28.39K)

I’m Rick; you’re all just Morty. Your girl? She’s Ricking on my Morty.

1+2: Good to Great
3: Still more good than bad, but some stinkers got through, and also the point where the show started crawling up its own ass
4 and 5: Borderline unwatchable, bar a few standouts that were just ok. Season 5 finale in particular, because Evil Morty is basically the fanbase.

Where the fuck is the new season?? Need my fix ffs

Last I saw, it was on Hulu.

it’s time to get schwifty

I’m going to genuinely kill myself if I don’t get to see Morty sleep with Jessica.

pickle rockers in the house tonight

it inspires me

This shit comes on after American Dad and sometimes I end up watching a few minutes before I change the channel. I can safely say the first five minutes of each episode are joke and laugh free.

Does anyone still have McDonald’s szechuan sauce on tap? I’ve checked every establishment in the tri-state area and they’ve all turned me down and banned me! Not very schwifty.

Only seasons 1 and 2 are good. Others are dogshit

I don't like where the last season ended. What the hell are they doing now?

Going back to episodic shit, presumably. They've basically wrapped up all the serialized shit at this point.

Literally /thread

R&M and SP are only cartoons that are not PG-13 rated that i can stand both very humorous and comfy shows with clever plots at the same time.

August.

Mom won’t let me watch Rick and Morty is it any good? I’m 37 so I may get the jokes.

trust your mom its not good for you

Only if you've got a high IQ.

did it die?

Attached: 1632827541860.png (1143x679, 111.76K)

4 and 5 are better than 3