Oil

Attached: 7B018254-59A5-40BA-85FD-743A62A6C85F.jpg (806x1151, 325.4K)

Imagine having so much oil and not being first world

Where's Europe?

They can't into natural resources, they have none

Based

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 10.88K)

You understand the table continues right? And these are not the only countries in the world that have oil? With your flag one can never be sure.

Europoors have no natural resources stop coping

Attached: 4248A328-77BE-49FF-BB60-50CA3ACBD499.jpg (803x867, 267.62K)

on the second place sweety

Russia is its own thing, even Russians don't want to be recognized as part of Europe.

is gay
if your country is an oil exporter you might as well change your flag to LGBTUkraine flag

we need fusion

the land of russia is wholly within europe, the russian federation extends to north asia. russians are european and the vast majority live in europe

Europe is a fake continent anyway, At least Africa is separated by the Suez Canal, Europe is just west Asia.

The black curse
Please take it out of here

Hello my Asian brothers.

Its why they have to pay half their income on natural gas and fuel rn.

>Europe is just west Asia
Or Asia is east Europe? Your logic makes no sense.

There is no time for this, we need Asian solidarity. Send the massive Korean gas and oil output this way, thanks.

i'd say europe is a meaningful geographical term it's just not a continent but part of one. i've seen it referred to as a subcontinent like the indian subcontinent.

either way the land of russia is west of the urals and thats where most russians live

Attached: 1655274676216.jpg (1008x1419, 207.75K)

victims of communism and islam

There are more Asians than Europeans so your point is null.

quality over quantity

Most of Russian oil comes from Western Siberia

So all you're saying is that you wish population defined continental borders rather than culture.
Thankfully your wish will be never be granted.
Move along.

Quality of what exactly?
Japanese people far surpass any european race.

>Europe is just west Asia.
We are Mashriqis and mog your mulatto ass, just as my Gulf brothers did centuries ago
Subhuman kabyle scum

Then North Africa should be its own thing by this logic, India and China too.

no, africa is all a shithole

The people maybe, take for example Lake Victoria and the area surrounding it, it could very beautiful had it been blessed with hardworking and clean people.