Pacino

When exactly did he become a meme actor?

Attached: 5C69B978-92BB-4B36-A40F-71A5544715BB.jpg (2616x3845, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sA0glbG6c-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scent of a Woman.

I'LL SHOW YOU OUT OF ORDER

Is that Paul McCartney?

Attached: dba1798539cc9ce3d21ea44bd312cb24.jpg (500x639, 72.55K)

That quote is from "And Justice for All". He mostly became a national meme after Scent of a Woman with all the hoo haa's and shit.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 20.78K)

Way before that…I’d say Scarface is literally the most memed role of his

uh no it's not, you're getting your Al Pakinos mixed up

Paul has a very droopy face, Pacino has much sharper features than him

WHAT'S HIS NAME!?

Serpico
Academy Awards are death sentences in the end.
You peak. And everyone just waits for the moment you stumble. Only right way is to retire immediately.

Cruising

You're right user, my bad. He just gets out of order a lot.
youtu.be/sA0glbG6c-8

Pacino was generally "the best actor of all time" meme, since the mid-90s.
So I guess almost everything after the late-90s/2000 was type-casted.
That implies he was always stupid at picking scripts and had got lucky.

Wrong Serpico is actually a low key performance for him and movie still holds up. If you had to pick one of his 70s movies Dog Day Afternoon would fit more into the meme “I’M ACTING” category

The brass at Paramount were calling him a shrimp before production of The Godfather even began, so he's been a meme from the beginning

HEAT
>She's got a GREAT ASS!

he had a career lull for a few years after Cruising flopped. then he assumed the role of Tony Montana and never dropped it.

>low key
Can you people please stop talking like you're in a 2000s era hip hop video

No, that user is correct. Scent of a Woman created the Pacino persona that everyone does an impression of.

Scarface was the beginning of the end but Scent of a Woman is where everyone gets the Pacino persona. He really started getting typecasted after that movie.

>Pacino persona that everyone does an impression of.
Including Pacino himself

Hes an elderly man now. You cant expect him to deliver the coiled performance of another Sonny Wortzik or Michael Corleone.

when his voice got all deep and scratchy

HEAT

Yep.

His turn as Big Boy Caprice in Dick Tracy (1990) is another scenery chewing role

How is this board shitting on Pacino now? Name 1 performance in the past 10 years that’s as good as he is in Dog Day Afternoon

What’s the point of stupid posts like this?

hoowah

How is it a death sentence? It made him able to command big paychecks, and pick and choose movies - he's capable of good performances, and turned in great ones after Serpico, like Dog Day Afternoon, which was a better performance than Serpico.
He did money movies, for the paycheck, and did serious roles where he shone. He even tried comedy with "Author! Author!". And he did Scarface, Glen Garry Glennross, Sea of Love, Calrito's Way, Heat, Donnie Brasco, and the only decent performance in The Irishman. He's had a solid career, is a no brainer to try and get him attached to a movie, and has had no sign of any "kiss of death" for winning an Oscar.
You incel chuds just make shit up and parrot each other, with no thought or knowledge. Go post about tits or "sneed", that's your rodeo. Acting, actors, and careers are way above your paygrade.

Attention seeking

KINOCHINO

I don't care that he became a meme his Michael Corleone is a top-10 all time performance and Gf3 never happened.

Attached: d9d89baf722550f2860bce6b081c7efb.jpg (563x576, 43.37K)