Is it worth the watch? Debating whether I should waste my time with it

Is it worth the watch? Debating whether I should waste my time with it.

Attached: thenorthmanblogroll-1649646999948.jpg (1280x720, 142.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=679oLpzZkGw&t=1553s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s basically 2 dudes screaming at each other for 2 hours. I asked for a refund but the theater’s manager said you can’t wait until the movie is over to get a refunds.

>Debating whether I should waste my time with it
what fucking company and marathons are you running that you have to debate whether you can watch a 2 hour movie, you probably spend that much time on tiktok every morning
fuck people like you, I'm tired of hearing it
>ya im considering watching x movie next week, maybe split it in three parts
>ya im debating
stfu

yeah its pretty good

Just watch Cowboy Viking Chad give you the basic synopsis. youtube.com/watch?v=679oLpzZkGw&t=1553s

I thought it was amazing personally, good cinematography and speed, keeps you hooked. It was the first movie I watched on my tv since I got my internet reconnected. 8/10

>Debating whether I should waste my time with it.
If you think watching the best thing you'll see all year is a waste of time, get off Any Forums permanently.

Bland and boring

solid 6/10. if you're bored and have nothing better to do, it's alright.

It has that dumb bullshit agnostic "oooooh is it magic or is it in his head!??!!" take on the whole thing
Also it makes vikings look like literal savages

Attached: Barbarians.jpg (1740x1320, 602.25K)

>i will await you at the gates of hel
>at the gates of hel, you will find me
Kino

Nah bro, go watch another 7 season long netflix show. That'll be a much better use of your time.

Best film made in 10 years. Only pussies, soys and trannies don’t like it. It’s a man’s movie.

its only like two hours you should be able to marathon it over a few days

Watch the first 45 minutes, then skip to the last 10 minutes

I split Drive my car into 3 viewings and this was a positive experience because I paid a lot of attention during each instead of losing focus.

>start watching
>scene where the king and his kid go do some kind of ritual
>pretending they're dogs
>howling and walking on all fours and shit
I cringed so hard I couldn't keep watching

More or less this.
There are some gems scattered throughout it, but it drags on and on for so much of it

im a fan of the other movies bht this one bored me

Yep. I sort of pretend he arrived at the farm and then he has the scene with Kidman spilling the beans and then the volcano fight scene happens and it's all over.

if you like watching snowniggers scream then go ahead

it's a 1.25x - 1.5x speed movie, give it a go