If I went to Turkey how hard would it be for me to get a Turkish gf?

If I went to Turkey how hard would it be for me to get a Turkish gf?

Attached: 1658893063480.jpg (563x891, 72.49K)

it would be very very hard after i establish an ethnostate there user

Be White+Rich

you talk to their fathers, but then it would mean you have to marry her.
gfs are a first world concept were women are whores and men a cucks who happily marry them

ask the dane

extremely easy
stay in Istanbul though, what you want is a half balkan white looking Turk, not an acual Turk

A Kazakh ethnostate?
I'm white, and once I get a job it should be better than average.

The Dane?

aussies same retarded as whole western world even while living near south pole. can't you stupid damaged brain imagine that maybe girl isn't a sex machine with free vagina but an incubator for breeding

if you'd be smart enough to understand that you'd probably marry a beautiful Byzantium (I don't recognize T*rkey as a state) girl long ago

I'm not that old

old for what? in this region (and I'm from russian region that across the sea from T*urkey) it's normal to breed from age of 12 or something

never knew turks are lactose intolerant too

The danes can smell truffles that are even 2m underground

I'm like one year older than the legal age of marriage in my state

and? western culture is retarded anyway.

first you need to spend 10 years in school
than 5 in uni
than you got practice job with low salary for two years
anb then you trying to find a decent girl of same age for marriage while 99% of them already had so many sexual partners that I have less fingers on my both hands

what for this retard shit is even needed when you can go to region where it's normal to breed at young age and just breed 24/7 with your beautiful young wife and live with pleasure?

who cares LOL YOLO

just live and die with pleasure of endless breeding with your beautiful wife

Probably, as long as you're okay with neurotic

Why are Turkish bitches so crazy but Turkish men are chill?

>Turkish men are chill
go to /tr/

Meh, it'll be alright

If you're looking for any gf, and you're rich, it would probably work out eventually.
If you want a girl who looks like that, very unlikely. You have much better chances of getting a pretty gf at home, even if you're an incel. There are very few pretty girls in Turkey, and the competition for them is huge. They will already have a rich chad bf.

Attached: 1659512746754891.jpg (2082x1953, 631.19K)

>There are very few pretty girls in Turkey
why lie