Germany denies the war atrocities against Poland

> Germans - We didn't do nuffin'

How could this be allowed? Unbelievable!!!

Attached: AFP_.png (596x1391, 930.19K)

Why did we even answer?

> Germany denies the war atrocities
incorrect

Whatever

Are Germans even sorry for what they did in the WW2?

then poles should do 1.3T of damage in germany

they basically live on reparations anyway, do Poles have no shame?

I'm starting to believe the russian anti polish propaganda to actually be true.

> Japan
Don't you guys do the same?

no

Attached: 1.png (1400x1990, 736.89K)

> Victim blaming

Adolf, let me ask you a question. Did you invade Poland and damaged the properties and lives of countless Polish people?

pay up

Hirohito, let me ask you a question. Did you invade China and damaged the properties and lives of countless Chinese people?

Yes, they should pay that money to Israel. Think of all the inter-generational trauma the hall of cost has caused.

That's a davido

>japoonese
when are you going to pay mr Xi with your reperashions?

Attached: japkike.jpg (300x168, 16.13K)

it's been over 70 years and we're still waiting for the niggers of europe to pay reps

> 1.3 Trillion
Poland itself today isn't worth that much kek

We demand 5 trillion in reparations from Turkey. USD, because 5 trillion lira is probably what a sandwich costs by now

Oh wow. You evade answering my question. Nice move.

Yes, we invaded China and raped a lot of women, killed a lot of men, women, and children, and robbed or damaged their properties.

I am no davido

You're talking to a VPN Pole or an American
Mention Polish genocides in Lithuania and Ukraine and the bombing of civilians in Japan and Vietnam instead

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 6.44K)

its a filthy jetnigger

>Yes, we invaded China and raped a lot of women, killed a lot of men, women, and children, and robbed or damaged their properties.
The contemporary citizens of Japan should pay 10 trillion to the contemporary citizens of China and South East Asia

>I am no davido
pvt Ramirez, zhang or zainichi? There are no actual JP anons on Any Forums (barring that one cool double amputee NEET)