Amazon Prime's Lord of Rings

According to a variety of influencers and superfans (including some Tolkien scholars) the footage is pretty fucking awesome. Any Forums srsly needs to unfuck itself.

You maniacs were excited for the Witcher under the big N despite it looking like dogshit. You have generals for goyslop like "The Biys".No way this is anything like that dumpster fire. ROP - Too Big to fail! You literally , like uh already have Prime subscriptions duhhhhhh....

Attached: 1576599646795.jpg (1080x1665, 175.58K)

Attached: 1609169900522.jpg (810x810, 52.22K)

>Tolkien scholars

Yes people with phds and an education you pleb.

clingers and carpetbaggers and yesmen eager for some amazon cash and a spot in a new documentary.
I abhor them, and I'm a Tolkien fan. Almost became a Tolkien scholar but I had too much respect for both him and myself to do it.

Ok respect. You have an M. Phil but didn't proceed to doctorate or sonething? I'd imagine if you weren't on board with modern left-wing faggotry youd be out in the cold ib academia?

>Tolkien scholars
worst shill eva

>Tolkien scholars™
ftfy

No, I had Eng Lit with concentration in Old English and an invite to Notre Dame's program when I bailed, and yes, the intellectual atmosphere was a big reason. This was 20 years ago, it was bad then, I can't imagine dealing with it now. I'd definitely have been fired.

Ftfy? What that mean

>According to a variety of influencers and superfans (including some Tolkien scholars)

Attached: 89080.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

I just won't watch it.

Attached: 1544302458441.webm (360x640, 1.45M)

fixed that for you

What did you go on to do? Something nice?

Attached: 1611068605071.jpg (615x880, 80.9K)

>stroke
>faster
>harder
>stop
>look at me
>cum

why the jew hate?

Software dev. I actually was working in software before I went back to school to finish my degree, so I went from industry to two full years of English department propaganda. Not surprising that I decided against it I guess. Still it was great, I had some great teachers, all of them near retirement, and some shitty ones, all of them young and eager to make English Literature "relevant". Still have a stash of half done projects - an Piers Plowman online text with revisions, pretty cool back in the day but pretty common tech nowadays, some E-Beowulf stuff etc. etc. I mean to get back to it some day hahaha
anyway, thanks for reading my blog

do you really enjoy joi stuff? anything you can rec on spankbang?

how many times will you post the same shill threads

>Tolkien scholars

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-051141_copy_1080x1901.jpg (1080x1901, 786K)

I hope you're getting paid. You surely wouldn't do this, for free?

wankitnow is my go to, some of their videos get uploaded to spankbang

any academia lunacy/cringe/affirmative action nightmare stories to share? i’m assuming you are a kind white man in your mid 40s?

>You maniacs were excited for the Witcher
No one here was excited for the Witcher

My queen

Attached: rings1.jpg (1200x800, 132.25K)

op here. i believe that this show will be enjoyable and worthwhile. i a,so have howard hughes tier pure obsessional ocd and am spiralling at the moment. i havent slept in 4 days and have eaten only cornflakes on e since saturday morning. rings of power threads are a ruminative compulsion and are ulyimatelynot healthy but they get me out of bed. please subscribe to prime bro and enjoy it when it comes out

>Tolkien scholars
What makes some liberal student who analyses work through (((lenses))) more qualified than any fat neckbeard who has read the books?

>according to a bunch of paid shills this show is awesome!

Oh ok, fuck me for wanting to have an opinion for myself

>According to a variety of influencers
At least they're finally being called what they actually are

Attached: 1647186339779.png (500x720, 190.9K)

i love the idea of "superfan". fucking amazon trying to create a class of "fan experts" whose opinion we're supposed to listen to

Attached: 272.png (1354x889, 120.66K)

Attached: 3p0wgo.jpg (225x225, 5.75K)