Does this happen in your cunt?

Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 10.16.21.png (1084x816, 165.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wVuudcpW-MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't pretend plenty of white girls don't also go there

I actually don't want to visit Japan. they hate foreigners and tourists

Rural Tuscany for me, Im an Etruscanboo

Attached: 76a43c143d9f9c488e778b6cfad67038.jpg (2024x1486, 657.67K)

>Japan is LE Bad am I right bros?

Attached: 1661980178727512.png (967x727, 559.37K)

white dudes liking japan isnt as much of a red flag as white dudes liking sea countries

White girls be like
>OMG I want to go to India or Africa the culture there is so vibrant

yes, it was worth it one of the best countries i have seen.

Westerners are desperate to come here. But we are full so fuck off. Dirty violent white people

I mean if you want to see and experience the world then tokyo should be in your top 5 atleast. It seems like a very cool and unique place.

I fuccking hate the "x race y gender be like *normal behavior*" tweets shut up shut up shut up

Based

My white female cousin teaches in India
She had a spiel about how I'm a disgusting for living in Philippines, but she is enlightened by living in India and Thailand, muh Hindoo bullshit. I bet she enjoys this: youtu.be/wVuudcpW-MY

wtf is wrong with japan now?

Attached: pewdiepie-ig_1652346011.jpg (900x784, 116.31K)

Yes.

every female undergrad social science graduate is like "here's my unsolicited opinion about a matter I have surface level knowledge about"

Assuming she’s correct I don’t get the point of her observation, the impression I get is disapproval but why? Is there something specific about wanting to visit Japan at some point in your life that’s somehow morally dubious?

Attached: Yes.png (771x804, 206.27K)

Whitetoid scrotes travel for culture while whitetoid femoids travel for vibrant BBC and getting fucked by a horse.

women hate men having interests and passions
it confronts them with the fact that they are all but empty shells

shes calling you boring for thinking that because everybody else does

Females posting boring shit on social media? A lot.

>morally dubious
are you retarded? its about being a normalfag
incels are so delusional its incredible

She's chronically on Twitter and associates all Japan travel with the Japan-obsessed neckbeards on Twitter that she categorises into pedo weeaboos and yellow fever incels

I want to go to Japan but they won't let me in

No, never wanted to visit the weabooland, it's one of the most boring places on earth with nothing to see. I'm not sure if they have one building older than 50 years in all of the country