I'm black

And I like talking about TV Shows and movies with you guys.

Attached: images (9).jpg (303x167, 5.43K)

What's your favourite film

up yours nigger

That's nice but I doubt we even watch the same movies so it's likely that you've never spoken to me. What movies have you seen this year? I'll tell you which ones I've seen.

Interview with the Vampire

Not me I'm OP. Favorite movie is Godfather 2

I'm black and my favourtie movie is birth of a nation desu but in my mind i reedit it with some based negroes in it

Multiverse of Madness, The Northman, The Batman, Casablanca, Suicide Squad, Everything Everywhere All etc, Top Gun Maverick, No Time to Die, Free Guy

No Time to Die was last year and it's good that you've seen The Northman. I guess we may have crossed paths. Kind of scary to think about.

Didn't want to waste money on NTTD

I feel bad now the person I called nigger on Any Forums might have been laughing with me in another thread. Im sorry nigger. In another life wed be friends.

Yeah, I'm not sure what I was even saying with that post because when I wrote this: I didn't even mean movies that came out in 2022 but then I felt the need to mention NTTD came out last year. Kind of dumb of me.

Kek, no probs
It's funny because if I were white, I would be pretty ruthless as well, so I'm glad I'm not because otherwise I wouldn't have the perspective of a regular black guy

You know why white people are angry? It's because they know it's over. I just can't see how they can stick around unless sometime in the future, they get a country that's whites only. There's no way they can survive with the numbers. They're 10% of the planet and they also have less children. The math says it's over. 10% is fine if they could keep the 10% but interracial relationships are a real thing, even if they're not as common as media shows them to be.
You walk down the street and you might see a white guy with an asian girl. Nobody sees a problem with that but it's a problem for white people because that's one less white kid. Anyway, that's me trying to explain why a person might hate you. White people just want to be left alone but they're forced to be around people they don't like. What they should hate are their governments and not the people the governments let in.

post hand nigga

Interview With The Vampiro is superior tho.

WE WUZ TEEE VEEE N SHEEEIT

>What's your favourite film

Attached: Madea.jpg (1800x1800, 1.08M)

Don't care about your skin as long as youre racist

cool?

Don't care about your skin as long as youre white