Another one brehs

Another one brehs...

Attached: 1662088118442598.png (756x647, 331.22K)

tone it down a bit with the shit eating grin, holy fuck

what caste is he

I dont get why everyone is so interested in caste here

poopenstrassen

>le pixar face

Fuck you, now I can't unsee it.

kek

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 10-41-11 dreamworks_face_4.png (WEBP Image 348 × 365 pixels).png (348x365, 295.54K)

So now that all the CEOs are becoming Inidian, does that mean the Jewish conspiracy is being replaced with the Indian conspiracy, or are we finally admitting that being CEO doesn't matter?

The latter. CEOs are just wagie slaves for the board

Pretty sure most of these guys become CEOs because now every company has to prove it's inclusive and free of hate so they just hire some non-whites to show how progressive they are but at the end nothing changes and everything is in fact managed by old white men in suits

Whites can't manage anything. Only thing Whites are good at is warfare. In peace time, they just fall into conspiracy theory.

They're going from shit coffee to literally shit coffee. Based.

CEOs have never mattered, they're just the face of the company and the first person to get blamed if some shit goes wrong.

Most major companies also have Indians in their board of directors.

stop noticing things

Why do you pajeets get so hype when and Indian becomes a CEO in America? You're still in India dong jack shit it doesn't effect your life in any way.

>pajeets hire other pajeets
woah

I'm nostalgic for the Any Forums that was poo free.

>Boss is named Laxman
>is actually a slavedriver

Bringing in a pajeet ceo is a pretty smart way to earn diversity points. Literal high IQ move.

You mad yt boi?
WE TAKIN OVA

Indians are just white people with brown skin
you get people capable of running corps and points for diversity