Im richer than you

im richer than you

Attached: ...........jpg (639x571, 42.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/12/mogadishu-residents-real-estate-boom-making-city-unaffordable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I'm happier than you

But I measure my richness based in how much oxygen I have available

ARE YOU THOUGH?

okay you win

Doubtful

Are taxes annoying?

net worth, OP?

i miss you bro
how's life

No, I have both genes and money

Somalia is an ancap paradise after all.
I live in a communist dystopia in comparison.

they dont exist for me
$x,xxx,xxx +
hello brazil bro i havent gone anywhere I am stilling making bait threads, life has been good. What about you? how is life in Brazil?
you have kangaroos and abos throwing around boomerangs. you do not suffer

Redpill me, I wanna be rich too. Was it generational wealth? If so, don't bother.

Attached: 1661015667205705.jpg (360x403, 25.33K)

It's called piracy user, ain't no way of geting rich that's better than sailing the seven seas

$xx,xxx,xxx+

Attached: 1661471280921559.png (584x520, 284.24K)

are you the Somali from heem?

i used my crypto gains to buy property here and have been selling and buying it, Basically everything has 5-10x here within 3 years, I just got lucky. I do other stuff like online marketing and leverage trading eth
aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/12/mogadishu-residents-real-estate-boom-making-city-unaffordable
no but I think he might one of the other 2 guys who posts here

i had 25 million peak in crypto last year but went downhill since then
/biz has a lot of 8-9 figs tho

theres no way there's many 9 figs on Any Forums

not many but few
CTwit has a ton
couldve easily become myself but blew it badly :/

wtf why didnt you escape indian and buy land somewhere? many countries offer citizenship if you buy land or property? did you hold link btw? What was your initial investment? I only made around 200k-300k in 2017-2018 period then used that money to buy property here. I've made 70k here and there leverage trading though but I am too scared to go all the way in. I feel like it would be worth it

ikr, i was just holding cos my coins were performing very badly and they were the least pumped. So I was expecting them to go up a lot more like MATIC FTM DOGE.
I was primarily holding BAT ZEC SXP CKB and a few more.

>many countries offer citizenship if you buy land or property?
yup, this has been my plan for a long while. Eyeing St. Kitts. Not really interested in property in India for now just wanna travel and fuck sluts for a year.

>What was your initial investment?
i started with 3 figs back in 2016

> only made around 200k-300k in 2017-2018 period then used that money to buy property here.
nice bro, wish the best for you

Sounds like someone just caught a filled oil tanker.

I imagine you could affor basically everything with that type of money in Somalia, right?

my indian brother i wish you luck. Hope you can get back to your ATH. It's always based when fellow thirdies make it
yeah, just gotta worry about being caught up in random acts of terror, other than that it's fine. I can order stuff online through a proxy from the UAE as well. Feels good