Why I don't socialize IRL

All my life I've felt there's something wrong with me.

Later on Any Forums I learned average colombian IQ is 85.

And then I learned I'm top 2.3% global intelligence and top 5% global creativity.

I just can't feel a connection with most people, because of mental diferences.
Never felt love with any girl in school, because simply most people bore me.

Not a socialization issue, It takes me around 10-15 minutes to learn most of the shit I need from someone IRL to make a proper judgement about his socioeconomic status, intelligence, level of creativity/openness, amount of books he reads, his political views, artistic level of archievements and personal archievements and goals.

It takes me around 10 minutes to make a proper judgement about someone after listening him, based on analysing his fashion, word patterns, vocabulary range frequency, body language, topics he use, age, body mass, use of conjunctions, facial proportions, specular on his iris, type of resting emotion, etc.

99% of people can easily be read and make proper judgement calls about his "SOUL" with proper accuracity.

And ironically, after 20 minutes, there's usually not much else I can guess about a person, after a few leading questions, I can pretty much known him.

This is why I don't socialize IRL, most people are just, npcs.
Not diferent from talking to a videogame character.

And I can't love most girls either, they're just... generic.

Honestly, I'm not a sociopath, but I honestly believe most people are no diferent from a biological machine without proper creativity output.
It's just boring after 20 minutes.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

it's because you're an incel

fpbp. Write less.

Cris, please stop posting...

Based

I don't follow any ideology.

Or more precisely, I read books on all ideologies I know.

Incels are just a loser ideology based oin resentment because of being rejected.

I don't hate anyone, so can't be an incel.

there's nothing else to go online.

so based.

do me a favor and get like 3 women pregnant so we can have more smart people genes

Have you finished your game yet?

/thread

If you were truly smart you would realize these numbers and statistics are rigid interpretations of reality and you would start adapting to your surroundings and focus less on your quantifiable attributes.
You aren’t special, you’re just autistic and use excuses like this to stay home and do nothing. There’s a million others like you who are “too smart” to relate to others but apparently not smart enough to understand socialization. It’s like NEET chuunibyo

You are really autistic dude, you never had a chance

Honestly, I see average women as just breeding biological machines (because all humans are tecnically just a carbon based android form with a chemical based computer AI) and honestly, if I reach my dream, I see more as a biological imperative to just pay 18-20 year poor girls enough money to get pregnant.

But I need to become ultra wealthy first.

Learning shaders right now.
Have around 2 complete days reading about shader programming.

Would take around 3-4 days more before I reach the end goal of having around 7 books worth of content read about Shaders.

Will try to make some NPR render with godot about imitating some anime candies and making the shaders look like hand drawn anime stuff from pixiv.
Goal is to eventually reach a higher level than Arcys current shader system.

I'm too long ahead from normal people.
I just can't simply go around normal people, because whenever I open my mouth, people will automatically assume I'm at least a PHD professor.

Already have happened me IRL a couple times people asking if I am a college professor.
So I need to be quiet until I get rich.
I will try to use my money to donate to poor families and to animal local shelters, and pay my family debts.
Maybe buying some poor uncle and his kids an entire home and some plot of land, that would be nice to them.

I just can't quit, because I need to help my family eventually reaching economic freedom, so I know it depends on me in the end.

holy cringe

>Already have happened me IRL a couple times people asking if I am a college professor.
no paso

80% of colombians are functionally iliterate (only HS diploma).

And I assume the quality of HS colombian diplomas to be just glorified day care centers.
It's more about sending kids to some place where the teachers keep them while the parents work, than properly teaching the kids.

Most colombian teachers are just less smart and literate than the average 4channer on Any Forums and they lack proper teaching skills and education, and are usually overworked and unpaid.

Also, is not hard to beat a college professor in a single topic.
It takes me around 1 week to know as much as a normal bachelor in a single topic (usually is around 3-4 days of non stop studies) but to reach a PHD level in a single topic, is around 3-4 weeks.

For a complete bachelor education, It takes around a month you could technically do it.
I did it on October 2019 with a creative writing degree and It took me between February and Mid April of 2021 to get the musical education a college musician gets in a music degree.

As for other topics, I clearly know more than at least most average fine art teachers about the art of drawing and painting, except in very specific topics, like proper artistic anatomy at least to the same level a college teacher from russian art ateliers will have and art history education, at the level a PHD fine art teacher from an Ivy league will have.

In some topics I clearly destroy 99.9% college art professors, like understanding of composition and ornamentation.

It really depends on the topic, some, I really have only light education, like economics, and others I clearly know more than 99.9% of most top 100 colleges, like composition.

What other subjects do you like to study?

>Most colombian teachers are just less smart and literate than the average 4channer on Any Forums
tremenda barra que pusiste ahi eh.
que te apuesto a que tu alabas a un retardado que sabe instalar arch como un dios omnisciente y omnipotente

With these skills you should become a super villain. That might break the boredom a bit. Also, get a white Persian cat. You gotta have a white Persian cat when you take over the world with your intellectual prowess. Given your nationality be the next Pablo Escobar at the same time while you are at it. It will help finance world domination. You're a clever boy, you'll figure it out.

Attached: 12707884-6958775-You_only_live_twice_Mr_Bond_One_meme_saw_Rami_look_like_Ernst_St-a-80_1556204673456.jpg (448x452, 45.13K)

If you were high IQ you would find a way to legally immigrate to the first world where you are surrounded by other high IQs.

My first goal is videogame development.
So hard I've learned to a non begginer level, every aspect of gamedev.
So, my core areas I want to get to elite level are:
Graphic design, poetrhy, pixel art, storytelling, film language, photography, 2D fine arts, CS math, CS programming, composition using sacred language, 3D animation, motion graphics, game design, concept art, character design, level design, proc gen systems and Shaders/VFX, ornamentation, sound design, voice acting and music production.

Those are core fields I need to reach the level of a professional guy in the AAA industry.

Not just good, being at the level where every skill is just at the level of a master senior director.

That's a core goal.

As for secondary topics I need to get better, to help the gamedev topics:
Game theory, AI and ML, Philosophy, economics and theology, history of arts, music and literature as well as political theory.

But I don't need the last topics to be PHD level, just good.

As for terciary topics I need to get to a better than layman person, but not an expert level:
Astrology, nutrition, biology and related branches like studies of animals, plants, fungi, metereology, geography and geology, fosil records and paleontology, and also learn basics of christian demonology and numerology, maybe a bit of gnosticism schizo shit would be great.

As for topics I really want, but are optional, but still I do have to put effort, are basically languages.
I need to reach 5-6 languages to a B2 level before 40, maybe 45.
So I need to spent likely a year just learning 5-6 languages.

As for topics I learn and care for fun:
Exopolitics, alien conspiracy, /x/ history topics and shit like the book of urantia and the orion war, and shit like Kazarian conspiracy and modern red pill political shit.

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7.94K)

The exhaustive understanding of even the most primitive form of life requires amounts of time not at your humane disposal, becareful with that grandeur delusion you could knock your nose on some corner some days.