Finally got around watching it, and it was kino

Finally got around watching it, and it was kino.
What did you faggots think of it?

Attached: images.jpg (1175x1763, 158.64K)

It's never getting a physical release is it

eva is boring mediocre garbage made for pseud newfags

>tranime

Attached: 1650271797471.png (800x649, 205.98K)

I think the rebuild series never did a good job of justifying it's own existence and this movie didn't change that

Backdoor code: triple nine was pretty nice ngl
the ending was just anno telling Eva weebs to
>HOLY FUCK GET A LIFE
and
>TOUCH GRASS

I liked the part where black protagonist saved everyone and had sex with every white lady and then every white character sucked his dick and said thank you.
bravo miyazaki! I praise the sun!

The 40 minutes of Farmer Rei.

who knew the post apocalypse would be comfy

It was nice to see a happy ending for these characters. Also appreciated they gave Shinji’s mom some redemption

sex with asuka

There is that Family Guy scene where Peter says he does not like the Godfather because it "insists upon itself." I didn't understand what that meant until I saw this bullshit.

Fuck off to Any Forums with this midwit magnet

I dont get it

>you stop aging if you pilot the Eva

Attached: 143759.jpg (640x480, 48.68K)

I recently watch the original anime and End of Eva, are the rebuilds worth watching?
I understood the plot, I was very happy about that

The rebuilds we're always just kinda ok and then the third movie hit which was terrible and this movie as a follow up to the third + how much time has passed since it was released kinda made me not give a single fuck about what's going on in it. It seems like alot of decisions were made to be unexpected as a continuation of the third movie but the third movie blew everything out of the water so hard that I don't really care if random characters have wacky new back stories. Overall though it's really just bad with a bunch of action bullshit and effects happening just because with no reasoning behind it which is a shame since alot of what made evabgelion good to begin with is that things happened, but we're explained at least later so you had an idea of their weight. The first half of the movie was comfy purely because it's small town Japanese animation kino with people just hanging out and that's cool, but the second half and any action scenes for that matter were trash and lacked SOVL or hype, again because things just happen

Honestly the only straight up good rebuild was the first one, the second was alright and would have been better had it had a good follow up movie, but the third was bad for no reason and the 4th is somehow even worse because it doesn't even have the novelty of being wacky for the sake of being wacky

Attached: 1623346877346.png (561x565, 527.15K)

The 4th one is worth watching, but you need to watch the preceding three first.
Up to you if that commitment is justified.

>the only good rebuild is the one that is just a straight worse version of the TV show

Overall I wouldn't recommend them, in the end they simply felt unnecessary to me. Didn't hold a candle to original series and especially EoE.

Oh I forgot to add that Anno's ultimate message in 3.0+1.0 is literally "bro just uh stop being depressed lmao and wait for a perfect girl to literally fall out of the sky on you and stop being an incel lol." It's such a shit message and the original evangelion's message was and is still more salient than this literal boomer tier nonmessage
Yes because it was the original plus some solid hand drawn effects, the rest was CGI Garbo

Ah. Another white tranny enjoying the moral of
>conform
>conform
>conform

The first 2 are alright for different reasons, the last two feel like they don't make a solid point because Anno wanted to mix things up which had the adverse effect of blowing out the entire messaging of the original series. Ultimately they aren't as good as the original series and feel very cheap in comparison

>bro just uh stop being depressed lmao
That's the message of episode 26.
>wait for a perfect girl to literally fall out of the sky on you and stop being an incel lol
>nooo I don't have a girlfriend so neither can Shinji