/who/ - Doctor Who general

THEY ALL DIED edition
All dead:

Attached: 1625886534606.jpg (800x450, 235.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/articles/populationestimatesbyethnicgroupandreligionenglandandwales/2019#:~:text=As part of the White,points to an estimated 5.8%.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder that Mel and Hebe in the 60th

Attached: DW6D22A_waterworlds_alt_1417.jpg (1417x1417, 421.81K)

Attached: leak.jpg (800x986, 153.52K)

This show is going to be boring as fuck when everyone knows what will be in.

Attached: 1656337253566.png (169x206, 31.92K)

I’m dreading watching doctor who because with every episode I get closer to Peter capaldi

Attached: 7F1F.gif (248x200, 353K)

So it's a multi-doctor story after all. Take that doubters!

>ywn have a qt alien gf who can read your mind and make you happy
If RTD didn't put a ban on SJA Big Finish content then you just know Briggs would have already made a BF boxset of Eve's adventures with Sam and Harry.

Attached: p02c967x.jpg (540x300, 51K)

You know what I'm dreading? The 60th anniversary special. It's going to be a knife to the heart. The woman doctor who regenerates into David Tenant, who at the end of the episode is revealed to be a darkie. Like giving us back kino only to drag it away in the cruellest fashion.
By the way the entire episode is guaranteed to be packed to the brim with darkies and poos despite the fact England and Wales is more than 84% White.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/articles/populationestimatesbyethnicgroupandreligionenglandandwales/2019#:~:text=As part of the White,points to an estimated 5.8%.

Attached: 2.jpg (499x357, 24.89K)

At least this is what I am predicting based on the Jolly Subversive Welshman's hints.

Are they gonna be bringing back the best Doctor?

Attached: a63e63d010758550cc3e6981ce9d550e.jpg (800x800, 70.28K)

Only if they bring back best girl too

Attached: Amy-Pond-2356283107.png (1649x898, 2.77M)

No because he's not canon you fucking idiot

doccy who

>If RTD didn't put a ban on SJA Big Finish content
He did? Why?

>honey

sounds pretty camp

based RTD

What makes him not canon?

Too good

He and Capaldi were so bad that they killed the franchise.

Everyone loved Smith though

i didn't like him

'flabbergasted!' had a bad feeling about him from day one. also he's too young to be Dr Who. nobody under 40 should be a Dr Who. this Ncuti guy is 28 and that's strange.

Did they turn Gallifrey on again yet

turns out the destroyed Gallifrey along with the entire Timeless Child arc was behind a chameleon arch perception filter

first scene of the 60th is RTD breaking the fourth wall and explaining this to the viewers

This. If it weren't for Chibnall realizing the mistake in direction for season 12, Flux, and these specials the show would have been canceled by now.

Did they? Notice how even though Doctor Who blew up in popularity when Smith came in, that the most watched episode was still a David Tennant Christmas special. So considering how many new people Smith brought in, he also had to have lost a ton of people.

Something about wanting to preserve Liz Sladen's legacy, he felt it shouldn't continue without her. RTD seems to have changed his mind in recent years though considering the Farewell Sarah Jane video that came out during lockdown plus Sadie Miller herself has said she's open to portraying her mother's character in a SJA BF audio series.
Plus Rani's character has started appearing in BF, I forgot about that.