Ive only watched snippets of jackass but this dude seems like a coward. He never does any of the crazy stunts...

Ive only watched snippets of jackass but this dude seems like a coward. He never does any of the crazy stunts. Is this true?

Attached: EFA9EA53-F346-461A-AC53-82B391394F7B.jpg (640x479, 25.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1kLqoiDuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his body now is probably worse than all of them

he broke his dick to entertain us. he suffered enough

He's done the most aside from maybe Steve-O.

also this youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1kLqoiDuA

what the hell happened to him? he looks like hell

is this what happens when you drink too much alcohol and get too much sun? He looks shriveled up

you're out of your mind. getting attacked by a bull while blindfolded is absolutely insane

Go back to rehab, Bam.

yeah, he only did the pussy stuff

What is Jackass about? Beyond the battle between good and evil and earthrocking and all that bullshit, what is it really about? I'l tell you what it's about, it's about a music channel trying to keep a young man from going gay.
So it's like, it's like, Bam is telling Ryan "come to the dark side, come with us, stick that toy car up your ass" because Ryan is conflicted, he wants to drive really fast. So Porsche is like "I got keep this guy on the straight side, I gotta make him a customer" so what does she do? What does Porsche do? She donates a miniature of a porsche car. She covers her deals, she puts on makeup to look more like a ducatti motorcycle from Peruggia, where, by the way, Johnny often visited to "pick up power converters", than a real car, to trick Ryan. And that's the only time she manages to get him to sit on the driver's seat. But then, THEN, Ryan decides to join the Jackass, to join the gays, because he cannot hold back any longer. And then Bam smiles like a retard literally all the fucking time and sends Ryan to the doctor with a toy car up his ass and MTV is getting fucked and Vito and April are taking the hits, the gays are winning the incels and what does Bam tell Ryan at the end? What does he tell him? That's right "I'm going to build you a skatepark! "

>WHOAOAOOOO

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6.46K)

He's the most insane one of them all. Maybe pre sober Steve-O was more unhinged but even he is worried about the amount of damage Knoxville's brain has suffered.

He just massively fucked himself up over for life from the bull stunt. What are you fucking talkin about?

>what the hell happened to him?

What do you think happened dummy?

he's only 51 years old dude. That is not normal to look like a fucking shrivelled 80 year old grandpa.

is he a vegan or something?
I agree he's aged like shit

the movies actually downplay him, his best work is in the TV series, and he always seemed to be the most on board with the show.

breh he's been abusing the fuck out of his body for over 20 years

Johnny has done more coke in his life than the rest of the crew combined - Steve o

His lifestyle is literally doing drugs and getting his ass kicked...

Didn't he tear his ballsack open doing a stunt?

He looks way better than most 30 year olds lol. It's insane how good Knoxville's genes are, especially considering all the insane shit he put himself through for laughs.

He seems like a fun guy to be honest. Chris Pontius is the GOAT though.

Attached: 1473935308_00032.jpg (480x280, 27.52K)

Yup, his penis got pulled through his scrotum

Why won't Bam accept help? You don't need to do drugs to be an Earthrocker.

Attached: k34gg12ylyk01.png (457x631, 442.39K)

OP pic is what happens when you combine age with consistently exceeding the structural capacity of your body.

Well, you kind of do.

Also why are people watching those jocks, when there is Remi Gaillard?