Does anybody else still buy physical media?

Does anybody else still buy physical media?

Attached: rsz_20220628_075555.jpg (1179x1262, 271.3K)

Occasionally. Mostly boxsets of TV shows.

Just updated my collection on blu-ray.com and now finally have over 1000 movies on blu-ray and UHD. So: Yes

This is a horrible selection if I ever saw one. Stick to pirating.

aside from Morbius those are all bangers

why not just download the remux?

The biggest issue with physical media right now is there aren't any good players unless you get an overpriced used Oppo.

Only kinos get purchased from me.

The only "Banger" I see is Top Gun. The rest are trash movies

the only banger i see is morbius

Beverly Hills Cop kicks ass, dude

Top Gun is a gay movie.

What players have you owned or seen in person playing?

I burn yify movies to DVDs

> Does anybody else still give money to jews for dumb entertainment

Attached: 1649792327357.jpg (3840x2160, 1.64M)

Panasonic UB820 is the best player around, especially value for money.

I got a PS3. works great

I have a panasonic ub900 , and its really good.

Is that a picture of you?

Fag

Clearly the best movie in this selection is Blood Simple

What's wrong with them? I've not had any issues with mine

You are faggots. My previous post trips don't lie cunts

all the most common midrange and higher.

yeah most installs I use UB900s now, although most of my customers are using kscape now we still install a uhd player of course. for a while the panasonic was nice for the HDR Optimizer when projectors and early OLEDs were having a tough time with HDR, but now like the JVC projectors do the frame-by-frame tone-mapping it's not as big of a deal. I just like the build quality of those old tank Oppos.

most of them are just shitty and not built very well. I have a hard time recommending junk. this is an autistic perspective, i'm sure for most people whatever blu-ray player works fine.

i donated my entire collection to the library and torrent everything. i don't want to pay these people in hollywood anymore.

>build up collection of vhs, dvd, blu-rays through my teen years
>move away for 4 years for university
>parents threw away my collection while I was gone
>shocked that im angry at them
>they didn't know I had sex tapes with my now dead boyfriend when we were underaged hidden in my deep impact blu-ray case

Oh you're a pro? I've been considering upgrading my TV and player to 4K but I'm not sure what to get, is there a good 4K TV with an ambilight, that won't look like absolute shit if I play VHS/Laserdisc/PS1 games on it? Also I hate motion interpolation so if it has that as a "feature" it needs a way to turn it off.

You can get movies for cheap used

i know, but i've gotten used to the convenience of having everything in kodi. i just have to invest in some more back up hard drives.

All the time. My latest purchase was Lord of War.

I have a ton of Kino Lorber boorays

Attached: ox.jpg (1513x1834, 1.02M)

Had my ub900 for years now when it first launched in the uk, I made the mistake of getting the samsung 4kbluray player and it was making weird noises so returned it and as there was only one other 4k player on the market at that time I got the panasonic and it looked so much better even with same settings on tv same cable etc.

Your parents are assholes.

sorta, i'm an acoustical engineer that does high end home theaters, but I'm pretty familiar with all the video gear also - although moreso projectors because most of my work is done in dedicated theater rooms (although sometimes I get hired for other acoustical problems/solutions... the guy who hired me for his theater room the other day called me back to fix his concrete, glass, marble and tile kitchen acoustics because they get a headache entertaining there lmao). the LG OLEDs are still the best to my understanding, then just get an aftermarket bias light - you want something that is 6500K with high CRI LEDs...that's extremely important as a bias light can absolutely throw your color perception off.

The j*ws don't get money from you buying a blu ray, they already got their money when they sold 10,000 copies of them to Amazon or Walmart or whatever

Top Morbius

Yeah

Attached: 20220609_113402.jpg (3532x5548, 3.75M)