Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Was Griffith based?

Attached: 8B2C7DA5-E190-4EE5-9CB2-02FB7ED06A0A.jpg (670x457, 29.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zxTwYdYzw8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guts could have saved everything if he just had hot steaming gay sex with him

No, he was an ambicious, power hungry, backstabbing mother fucker. I hate that Guts won't have a shot at getting revenge, but he is kinda fine, Caska is fine, so fuck it, let him be.
But you shouldn't do that to your companions. They were his inferiors, but still, really fucked up.

>Caska is fine
Yea about that

Flag
No. He's gay

grifith betrayed the boh because he couldn't get over the fact that guts left and guts left because he couldn't get over the fact that grifith told princess charlotte that boh was just a step on his way to power when they were supposed to be alone, so they were both afraid of losing each other it's just guts was willing to do something about it without using the behelit, either way grifith won because he was able to have his kingdom and a new boh

Traitors ain't based

That is not some random betrayal, user. They were devoured by fucking demons. I wouldn't do that with my dogs for the triple of the things that Griffith got, and they drive me fucking nuts sometimes.
And this has nothing to do with Guts, because he got back and rescued him. I bet he wouldn't leave them.
Certain things are just wrong.

Guts isn't some fucking saint either, but still, unjustifiable.

I mean, they were all kinda willing to die to be around Griffith, but that was too fucked up. You don't do that to your inferiors.

Well the story's going on so he won't get to keep any of it so fuck him i guess.
I am as the youth say "praying on his downfall".

no he is cringe and gay

no, he betrayed his comrades and boyfriend

Griffith is just a psychopathic faggot he is mentally ill and should be put down

Attached: 1661974639984.jpg (540x319, 42.12K)

No, he was a retard that got emotional and fucked everything up because he couldn't control himself.

Attached: 1648944076673.jpg (1073x852, 1.02M)

griffith is literally a depiction of the nietzschean ubermensch he is the ideal that every man should strive for
of course hes based
people should watch this video its unironically a very good intro to nietzsches distinction between greek and christian morality youtu.be/zxTwYdYzw8c

>sold his ass to old men for money
>fucked everything up because he was mentally unstable
>he is the ideal that every man should strive for

Arguably yes, but it is more about creation, so it is not like his path is the only one.

no its about power

prime example where bros > hoes

>arguably yes
You don't have to be a politician, king or whatever.

my cunt isn't casca's cunt, so yes