What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: photo-62_2830.png (350x346, 145.12K)

It's not 2009 anymore

shitlibs took over because they do their bullshittery for free and the owners didn't care what the content was as long as they got their 20 articles a week

Jews

It went from articles "things people get wrong about side characters from movies" to shit like "things people do to enable white patriarchs".

The last time I went to the site was the After Hours episode where Katie Willert lectured the other three how orcs were oppressed POC and they all just took it. Just pathetic, especially from Soren

Attached: 1495408229244.png (1884x2268, 1.28M)

When it absorbed PWOT and Wong and Cheese went woke before woke was even a thing.

This is some weird piece of satire, right?

SJW cocksuckers taking over.

Yep, that's it. That Wong faggot was patient zero of the woke plague on cracked.

Wokism has already evolved so much that Wong would be cut down nowadays not only as a white man in charge of something but also for using an asian pen name. If his actions hadn't made him completely irrelevant he would have been eaten by the beast he created somewhere around 2018.

Trump derangement syndrome.
It's real and it did fucking damage to MANY millenials.
It's my understanding it was Cody who lost the plot, big O'Brien tried to sack him, Swaim lost it over that, and the whole thing turned into a shitstorm that could not be recovered from.

was I the only one who used to bust nuts to katie?

It was fucked for a long time before that. It went full woke propaganda clickbait machine post OWS and was a shadow of itself by the time Trump announced his candidacy. 2016 was just the coup de grace.

You were not.

Yeah except it was actually never that, they didn't change, you did.
Yeah yeah I know, the all women episode of after hours, that was current year, that's when TDS cases were first reported. Meanwhile the third episode of after hours was deconstructing stereotypes.

I think Cheese got metoo'd as well. Wokism is a circular firing squad.

Soren was my favourite. I'm glad I quit the site before 2016.

I did change, and the old site wouldn't appeal to me anymore as it did in 2011ish, but there were shit sjw articles well before the Orange Man. They guest featured Zoe Quinn with a gamergate article back in 2014.

I used to write for Cracked long before it went to shit

Attached: 1656156752063.png (315x374, 147.66K)

Was Seanbaby the only funny writer?

Attached: z.jpg (207x244, 9.7K)

how have things got even worse since then

The downfall started before then when they started to rely on user's photoshops that were just "film trivia from imdb over a picture of a film"

Come on user give us a hint, what did you write about. Video Games? Movies/TV Shows?

you know what the absolute funniest thing to do is with people who complain orcs are offensive to black people?

ask them "why do you think orcs are offensive to black people" and watch them expose themselves as racists

It turned into Buzzfeed and nu-College Humor. They fired all their writers and the whole website is just Photoplasty contests and unfunny movie retrospectives.

Where is he now? Be gentle.