What the fuck ?

Russians don't use subtitles, they use voice-over. Did you guys know this ? Why are you so weird ?

Attached: D2o7qxDUgAAUACV.jpeg.jpg (214x250, 7.89K)

How is that weird?

That's super weird. Voice-over is the antichrist of immersion

Im convinced that all the subtitles lovers are weebs
And weebs hate voice overs because when they listen to what they actually saying giving them more self awareness on how cringe that shit is

germans do the same

>watches TV
>thinks reading it like a book is "immersive"
LOL why are we even still reading? Everything should just be voice and shit. This skill is worthless

they do, and it angers me as im not german and would like to watch shit in english
even if you subscribe to some services like disney + you only get the shit in german

>subtitles
Wait your tv shows stuff in a language you don't know??

i've been to moscow and even mcdonalds is written in cyrllic. russians don't wanna see or hear anything in latin.

I don't use subtitles. I just think voice-over is much worse than subtitles
Don't you download movies ?

Found the Jersh enjoyer

What does downloading have to do with this?
You can download movies with what audio track and subs you want

Because you are supposed to watch movies in their original language. If not, the quality is by nature, lower. You loose the nuances transmitted by the actors

>even if you subscribe to some services like disney + you only get the shit in german
This. Not to mention some classic British films like Monty Python are not subtitled but dubbed over on services as big as Netflix. You don't have the option of having the original audio either.
This is also probably one of the reasons so many Germans (even young ones) are just terrible at English despite being a first world country like the Netherlands (supposedly)

Attached: 1661841884035156.jpg (1080x1080, 67.34K)

Now I understand many things. If you change voice-over for subtitles, we'll achieve peace and prosperity

Russians can download movies to
And subtitles are translations that lose the nuances too, if you don't know the language don't bother

I thought Germans generally produce their own dubs instead of using voice overs. Has this changed?

You can't really believe this statement ? 99.9% of voice-overs are dull and robotic. Also, aren't you european ? How many language do you speak ?

Italians do this too. Dub the fuck out of everything. Then they'll try to convince you that some random Italian does a better Homer Simpson than the real, American Homer.

No it didn't

I mean, of course. But what surprises me is that people do voice-over (not dubbing)

You mean there are two voices at the same time, but one is of a lower volume? That sounds stupid.

>I thought Germans generally produce their own dubs instead of using voice overs. Has this changed?
No, we have our own dubbing companies, no voice over. But Germany has like ten good voice actors so it's always the same voices in almost literally every newely released movie.

Yes, that's exactly what Russians do.

You have a lot to learn

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 00-47-47 Терминатор _ Terminator (1984) 2 Судный День _ Judgment Day (1991) 3 Восстание машин _ Rise of the Machines (2003) 4 Да придет спаситель _ Salvation[...].png (862x615, 85.14K)