Holy shit its actually good

holy shit its actually good

Attached: Apple_TV_Serverance_key_art_main_16_9.jpg (628x354, 36.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3lGKMXYOG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shill thread?

you are aware that shill threads go here right?

I can't watch it because I don't like that guy's face

youtube.com/watch?v=M3lGKMXYOG8

Attached: 192381928379.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

That's correct. Shame on everyone else here.

Attached: Milchik brings the noise.webm (1918x802, 2.96M)

i wish i wasn't lazy. this would make a perfect TL;DR webm if you just swapped the monitor for a Any Forums catalogue

I really dislike this guy and his stupid fucking face but I was told this show is pretty good actually so might delve into it

Adam Scott from Torque?

Hey, that's a lotta work, can't blame ya. Great idea, though, bud, hope ya do it some day.

Attached: Milchik running to delete your cunny posts.webm (1482x620, 1.62M)

haven't seen this show but unfortunately I refuse to believe anything from "current year +7" is good so I probably never will

i streamed it from another site because i don't want to give my money to apple tv and their shitty catalog. i would recommend you do the same.
i didn't like his face when i started watching (specifically his chin), but i've gotten used to it by now. its weird because half the time it looks normal but for the other half i get distracted by how ugly his face is.

Milchik the janny is too based of a meme for our hot pocketeers to be rewarded with

I think he's like Miles Teller. He has a disgusting face in stills but actually acts well and looks kino in motion. I avoided Too Old to Die Young for the longest time because of Miles Teller, finally watched it and he's really really good in that. Stellar performance, and he even looks weirdly handsome in it.

Attached: DhOOsQ.gif (480x270, 997.95K)

kek. I'll check it out... my brother who also hates his face told me it's kino and we rarely disagree so with your take, I'll give it a go forreal and try to look past his stupid fucking face

I don't get why we can have tens of Star Wars, Capeshit, and Barbie threads every day, but the moment people talk about one of the few original, good TV shows to come out this year, retards rush in and accuse everyone of being shills. Wouldn't be surprised if you guys are Netflix shills or something like that.

i just finished the last episode bros...holy shit

kino.

Attached: 123456.png (570x509, 79.13K)

So what do people think Lumon is up to? I'm a fan of the idea that it's some kind of consciousness upload facility for the Eagans . Although it still doesn't explain what the workers are doing with the numbers all day.

>tfw you will never refine macrodata
why live

it could be that, but then again why the goats, why the painting and hatchets? its almost like each department is an experiment of something itself, and their task is just to keep them busy

>it still doesn't explain what the workers are doing with the numbers all day.
they're deleted rule-breaking threads on an imageboard

Yeah you could well be right - something like the different vaults in Fallout. I'm just glad that they confirmed they have thought things through before hand and they aren't simply mystery boxes to be figured out later - pic related.

Attached: qzco8no1izq81.jpg (640x1098, 98.54K)