I'm living in Germany and i can't take this bullshit anymore

I'm living in Germany and i can't take this bullshit anymore.

Here's a little stuff about myself. I'm in my early twenties, born in germany, speak fluent german and don't even look turkish at all.
I have done my A-levels here and could even go to university if i wanted to.
But right now i'm in an education to become an automobile salesman (2days school 3 days work) and work in a pizza place on the weekends and free nights because more money is always good.

You should already be able to tell that i have to deal with different kinds of people constantly.

And let me tell you... recent times are hard.
Everybody treats Turks like genocidial subhuman barbarians just because they have watched the news twice and think they're an expert about the middle east.

Just a few hours ago i had an elderly woman who decided to bring up politics while i'm waiting for her to pay for her food.
I was wearing a necklace with a crescent and star attached to it.
She went like "ohh nice necklace you have there, are you turkish ?"
Me: "yes, looks cool doesn't it? "
She:"If only that maniac erdogan would stop the genocide"
Me:"What genocide ? Please i'm not that into politics lets just talk about something else "(trying to escape the bait)
She"The genocide in Syria didn't you watch the news kid?"
Me:"Yeah media tells a lot of stuff, you should also read about the turkish perspective in this"
She:"Do you support Erdowahn(Erdo-maniac) Are you a nazi?"
Me: "No, but the situation is different than you've described it would be best if you don't believe blindly in everything that's told to you"
She: "I won't pay nazis!" and then she slammed the door while keeping the pizza.

Fucking bitch refused to give me money because i told her to not blindly belive the news.

Attached: 1661331200424029.png (745x680, 373.52K)

It was a trap all along, user.

this wouldn't have happened If that maniac erdogan would stop the genocide

based grandma

based old lady for not denying barbaric turkroach genocides

Erdogan sold you guys out as slaves to germoids

>I'm living in germany
>is actually not living in germany right now
nazi
also what genocide? I stopped following the news roughly two years ago because my mind couldn't take it anymore.

They are attacking Syria or at least were. The US was/is mad about it too.

>Just a few hours ago
few months ago*

why do you deny genocides in front of innocent old people?

by that logic every military operation is a genocide
absurd

>"I won't pay nazis!"
Lmao she doesnt care about Turkey or Syria. Based Granny stole a pizza.
Usually they just eat 50% of a meal in a restaurant and then complain that they want a new one for free because of some artificial mistake

ok and? Why should I care?

few years ago some leftist faggot tried to convince my brother to join the resistance for rojava... Some leftist cucks were distributing Rojava flyers in front of a Volkswagen factory where my little brother works and were shouting shit about genocide, international rights, ethnic cleansing and the ottoman empire...
My bro had sent me a snap showing their demo and was outraged about VW allowing that in front of their factory.

My car was also plastered with the same kind of flyers after parking for a few hours inside the city...

I open the TV and i'm seeing some shit about genocide
I'm driving and listening to the radio and hear shit about killing children
I browse the web and get cancer...
Real life just turned into the SCW sub...

You guys are the US' lapdog.

That's a long ass intro for the plot being granny pizza snatcher.
Enjoyable blog tho, 8/10.

turkey committed countless genocides

>She:"Do you support Erdowahn(Erdo-maniac) Are you a nazi?"
Only 19 year old college students who write about their menstruation periods in fucking ze.tt say shit like this. I call that nonsense.

That doesn't convince me to care.

based pizza thief

I'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you. Enjoy being a slave in Germany, I've heard that religion and stoicism are great for this kind of thing.

cool can you start talking about poland now?

That is because you don't watch TV and you are a turbochud. Proganda won't work with you unless you are exposed to it.

So this is how germoids get their money to pay reparations. They enslave Turks.

okay ikibey

lol, this board sucks

>But right now i'm in an education to become an automobile salesman
Do germans really?

Attached: 1638155118650.jpg (593x517, 39.72K)

I think we can all agree that we first need to listen to the old lady's perspective before we blindly believe what this genocidal Erdowahn pizza boy is posting

Jealous?

>ze.tt
Oh God, how come you know this hellish spawn of "journalism"?
Fuck, I hate modern media so goddamn much

No, we are civilized here.

stop being turkish

why alman sirs are bullying me I expected sympathy

Attached: 1657384315665.png (734x605, 64.71K)

I want to have a turkish oil wrestling bf

Why? Poland is a shithole anyways. You guys get treated like shit in Germoney too