WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

>WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: Tgwtgcrew.jpg (872x486, 196.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m7TXGdCrqvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everyone would later betray james including kyle the guitar guy and douge walker

he gave them everything and they betrayed him over female ghostbusters...what a joke.

Attached: 2ccalptlbl231.png (943x558, 661.73K)

Attached: 1497998500268.gif (267x199, 253.73K)

The feud leading up to the Brawl was great. Kickassia was great. Suburban Knights was a disaster.

to boldly flee truly is a postmodern masterpiece and one of this generations best statements on hyperreality

a bunch of 30 year olds with fake personas who met on the internet coming together and creating a 3 hour student film composed entirely of pop culture references... doug was truly ahead of his time

I like the Star Trek III references and the conclusion to FilmBrains arc across the trilogy.

Attached: broken.png (756x1451, 679.92K)

Not really, no.

Which ones do you remember Any Forums?

Attached: 653BB699-380F-4D54-A7CA-6270C172E6E4.jpg (2611x3294, 1.56M)

Doug never betrayed James, they just never collabed again. Kyle Justin became a construction worker.

Doug was on rental reviews and had james on a video about Looney Tunes

Looking back it’s crazy how little production value and technical knowledge you needed to get a following back in the day.

Yeah a lot of people back then managed to get a decent following just by using a cheap camcorder and screaming into the microphone about generic stuff like George Bush, 4kids, Sonic 06, etc

i feel like i remember watching a few of these people but cannot recall any of them outside of a few familiar names

i feel like at this point its better to have your legacy tarnished (spoony, darksidephil, wingsofredemption ) than to have it fade into obscurity

RebelTaxi is the only one here who still makes good content

Also it was kinda funny how much of a tasteless pleb confused matthew was

How was Confusedmatthew a pleb when he mostly criticized movies that basic normies like (Lion King, 2001, Revenge of the Sith)?

because he only reviewed movies that normies liked, he just happened to dislike the ones with the most originality. he was just your average imdb user with a youtube channel

youtu.be/m7TXGdCrqvE

I agree I like Pan videos but I hate Izzy , I feel like that lard pozzed ideas and presence halt Pan professional development , I think the only reason he keep Izzy close was because the few contacts in the animation industry and his doormat personality that never told him to fuck off

It feels like the backlash James got from the 2016 Ghostbusters review is what completed his Bimmyfication into a lame and inoffensive character. Like he was never especially edgy in his non-AVGN video, but him getting scared of further backlash made him lose any edge or coolness he seemingly had before.

Imagine the smell

>tasteless pleb confused matthew
I can't believe he actually stole that shitty MSPaint avatar lmao. Also, him trying to bait NC into a feud was cringe.

Imagine it being your job for over a decade to make videos and you have no fucking clue what people want to watch other than "not you."

Back then everything on Youtube was like 144p so yeah didn't really matter if you could make the best looking video, it was going to look like shit on Youtube no matter what.

Retsupurae were great.

Something Awful has always been pretentious/elitist but they managed to be edgy without just saying "kek fucking tranny retard faggot" like teenagers saying naughty words.

Shame they've deleted or delisted a lot of videos they "now regret" (including all the BillyMC ones ;_;).