Most recent government announcement just came in

We're suing Germany for 2 trillion due to the destruction Teutonic order caused in the Baltic region. Only a small fraction of that is for physical damages. Most of it is emotional damage due to the fact that they exterminated or assimilated almost all of the other baltic tribes (RIP nappy headed niggas) so we're taking the debt for them.

Attached: frog giga laugh.jpg (640x633, 42.31K)

extremely based

>Gibs me dat

Attached: 1658127764225922.jpg (400x400, 18.19K)

you gotta be shitting me

Attached: 1661798319510173.png (184x153, 63.88K)

We're suing Germany for 5 trillion because of the franco-prussian war, napoleonic wars, WW1 and WW2

I wanna sue germoney too

Good. You and Poland should take as much German money as you can.

We're also going to sue the Germs for 0.7 trillion.

I hope all of Europe just gangs up on Germany now and start suing the shit out of them after realizing they can just get free gibs like Poland. I like Germany, I just think it’s funny

Poland didn't get anything

Here's what the government had to say.
>“The position of the federal government is unchanged. The question of reparations is closed,"

That's as close as you can get to saying "fuck off" in these kind of statements

Most recent government announcement just came in. Kazakhstan and all post-ussr countries sue Germany for 30 trillion for all the collateral damage they have caused in eastern front during ww2

i will personally invade germany and steal their cars

Are you gonna invade Poland and regain the lost lands too ?

30 trillion to each country btw

Not like you pay by the mean of EU funds

The EU gibs to Poland are frozen actually

Biggest enemies of whitoids are whitoids themselves

we have a pretty solid case for lost export revenues due to unrestricted uboat warfare during WW1 and WW2, with compounding interest it's several trillion, easy

Senatus Romanus novissime eduxit
A Germania poscemus IVM̄ milia sestertia pro legionum casu in clade Variana.

no no no, you cannot sue us for this...
we had our own NON-GERMAN SPEAKING Prussian tribes, our family, who spoke the old prussian language, the ashkeNAZI nation of Poland-Lithuania made sure of their extinction, all we did was speak German to them but yall decided to kill anyone who did not speak polish, russian, german, or lithuanian

source me up invader pig

funny calling us invader... Prussians (germans) were the first to settle southern baltics, poles and lithuanians came next
and before you call yourselves balts or slavs, you were a herd of jews who took a few tribal wives from the outskirts of baltic civilization and then made the children inbreed with their siblings, thus creating your race
here is your migration pattern from Judea (purple)
and before you think this is "banter" or some joke, its not. The average Lithuanian shares 95% ancestral genetics with every israeli above a coffee complexion, despite none of Lithuania's neighbors besides Poland having that issue
you are jews who converted, not the other way around

Attached: 41598_2017_14761_Fig1_HTML.jpg (1500x1075, 202.67K)

well good luck, and here I thought my country was desperate. try manufacturing weapons or some shit maybe we'll buy them off ya

Attached: 1661507293781803.png (1080x1061, 569.7K)

Meds.

Most recent government announcement just came in.
We're suing France for 6 gorillion because the Napoleonic ivasion of Spain, and the following loss of the South American colonies