Middle East bros... we're back

Middle East bros... we're back

Attached: mirage.png (585x649, 479.03K)

Why can't they make a prince of persia
The engine must be perfect now

Assassin's Creed ended with Black Flag.

Assassin's Creed Unity was one of the best games in the series and it was much more assassin-like than Black Flag

How much did they pay jeff bezos to appear in their advert?

>Assassin's Creed Unity
Was a travesty. They squandered the apex setting for the series.

how are they going to justify having a female mc in a muslim country?

Females exist, do you think muslims reproduce asexually?

*how are they going to justify a female mc having as much agency as a male mc?

>Mirage, also known by the codename Rift, began life as an expansion toValhalla, but was pressed into service on Ubisoft’s publishing calendar as a stand-alone title to round out an otherwise thin period for new releases.
Yeah this bodes well lmao.

Better than meme regions like east asia
Still need one in south america

if the rumours are true the main character will be the arab dude from AC Valhalla and there will be no more gender choosing and much less RPG elements than the last 3 games, they want to go back to basics

But Black Flag was fresh and fun to play. Odyssey is the only good AC game after Black Flag.

luring horny sultans?

Shadow of the Tomb Raider was in south america and it was the most boring game in the series

>basics
The story has been irredeemably fucked since brotherhood.

I love your country

i hope they dont pull some sjw bullshit because i am excited for this

t-thanks

Attached: 1661169072096942.gif (498x498, 286.9K)

It should never have moved beyond the Middle Eastern setting. The original AC the the early POP games were peak kino.

>Why can't they make a prince of persia
They had a Prince of Persia trilogy and while it did well, it didn't blow up. In fact, I'm pretty sure Assassin's Creed was originally planned to be a new Prince of Persia game until it was released (and rewritten/redesigned) as a standalone.

Now it prints money and Ubisoft knows it can get away with releasing a new game every one or two years. It completely destroyed the franchise. The original plan was to have three games: you play as Desmond Miles' ancestors in 1 and 2 and as Desmond himself in three (hence especially in the second game Desmond increasingly copying the abilities of his ancestors as he lives through their lives). Now Desmond is a distant memory and Assassin's Creed has nothing to do with assassins anymore.

fuck consoomers, man.

>i hope they dont pull some sjw bullshit
You hope beyond hope

Do you need agency to sneakily assassinate people?
Maybe she can crossdress or something, it's not like muslims are very masculine.

rumors also say that they will remake Assassin's Creed 1 on the AC Mirage engine and sell it with the game (similiar to how Assassin's Creed Odyssey was being sold with Assassin's Creed 3 remaster)

>TF
Talk about glass houses.

but Assassin's Creed peaked with Reneissance Italy

What's the catch here? How are they going to implement the live service?

>muslim trannies
>muslim niggers
>muslim feminist
Muslimbros....this is not 2007 anymore...

It was impressive for its next gen features which got patched out later lol

>Now Desmond is a distant memory and Assassin's Creed has nothing to do with assassins anymore.
I only played 2, Brotherhood and a bit of 3
Did it really go south that much?