Why was I born black?

Why was I born black?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain#Latter_Day_Saint_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because your mom took it in pussy

Because your parents were black, it's a simple question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain#Latter_Day_Saint_movement

Things just happen without meaning or purpose.

to satisfy white women

too suffer

Punishment for crimes in a past life

Because your ancestors belonged to the subgroup of humans who for whatever reason did not migrate from Africa in the prehistoric era, thus retaining the characteristic high melanation of skin which evolved as a consequence of the need to adapt to the harsh sun found on that continent.
Further, due to various socio-cultural norms developed in the western world as a consequence of the reality of the slave trade and the resulting African diaspora in the new world, your ancestors came to be labelled as "black" exclusively, despite the existence of other similiarly melanated subgroups of humans such as those found in southern India or Papua New Guinea.
These socio-cultural norms may also also have caused the "black" categorisation to be used with regards to you despite the possible existence in your ancestral tree of individuals who would not be characterised as "black", both due to genetic happenstance that led to the accepted "black" phenotype as previously described to remain dominant in your case, as well as an evolving consensus regarding racial characteristics in the colonial modern world shaped by such dogma as the infamous "one drop" rule.
also your mother fucked a nigger

Attached: 1659204097226079.jpg (362x362, 20.98K)

You fucked up in your previous life

test

based

Kek

God wanted to bless you with a permanent n-word pass.

be proud fellow black man you can say the n word

wordcel

>fellow black man
Are there many blacks in Oman? Did you immigrate or are you descended from slaves from the Swahili coast or something?

My dad is from tanzania but unfortunately hes white my mom is from oman and shes black

kek

You literally live in Norway faggot you can't possibly suffer even as a black man just go outside and find some snow bunnies who want to experience some exotic dick

I kneel

>built by bbc

>noruega
You are an immigrant?

Do you hate your dad?