Is there a version of this show where its just the past showing how everything happened in detail?

is there a version of this show where its just the past showing how everything happened in detail?

Attached: 1656161543162.jpg (640x427, 73.54K)

TURN ON THE NEWS

The whole story is so insanely retarded just going off the shitty time line. The entire country completely changes over like 2-4 years. A completely new Christian theocracy created over night and obtaining insane amounts of power. Women cant write

does the show explain how they do that though?

no it's literally just fetish material for women like 50 shades of grey. it's pulp.

Attached: 1656216006079.jpg (996x1294, 180.74K)

Attached: 2.jpg (716x1085, 121.24K)

Would be cool if there was a super radical Christian country like what Iran and Afghanistan are for Muslims.

Read the book

This. It’s clearly a stupid fantasy that high status men would want to fuck ugly ass Elizabeth Moss.

It’s retarded if only a small fraction of women could have kids they’d be treated like queens and kept perpetually pregnant.

Any society that didn’t adopt such a thing would collapse due to population decline.

Handmaidens tale makes no fucking sense because that’s now how people would act. You wouldn’t mistreat the most important women literally in the world

THEY HIT THE FUCKING PENTAGON

does the book at least?

>America becomes a theocracy
>God's glory allows them to break the physical laws of building material and do things that are literally impossible

wtf I love God now

worldbuilding is something only men care about. it's like wondering how a machine works. you're instead supposed to focus on the human drama

don't even think about how the show presents handmaids as being a fruitful system and simultaneously an ineffective one

heh

>hey lets add another stone pencil on the washington monument to make it a cross!

Christcucks really would do shit like that

>Welcome to Gilead
>This is your mandatory breeding sow
What do? no takie backsies

Attached: elisabeth moss.png (650x938, 1.47M)

it looks goofy

well hello beautiful...

>it looks goofy
You look goofy but Governor Coonman wasn't in charge so your mother could post birth abort you

Margaret Atwoods other book. Alias Grace was far superior, and it's television adaptation (starring beloved Canadian television and film actress Sarah Gadon) was kino.

Attached: Alias+Grace+by+Margaret+Atwood.jpg (467x720, 68.77K)

oh boy...I can't wait... to...sex you.....*sigh*

the twitter screencap is funnier. the abrupt stop after fertile always gets me.

>mandatory
What did I do to deserve this punishment

>what if a normal muslim country, but Christians?
Very original thanks jews

America would literally a jackshit country if it were authoritarian theocratic fascist state. The only reason anyone moves to this place is because it's a tolerant global hub where anyone can come and have a better life. Take that away and it's literally the same as any nationalist south american shithole. It would be a meaningless country.