Rocky

I > Rocky Balboa > II >> V > III > Creed ≥ Creed 2 > IV Director's Cut >> IV

Any questions?

Attached: 1463_jpg.png (600x900, 672.06K)

I've only ever watched the first rocky and i will never watch any of the sequels, 1 ended too perfectly

I>IV>III>RB>II>V>Creed>Creed 2

how come people rate 1 and 4 so highly at the same time? they're very opposite movies in pretty much every aspect aside the boxing match

Rocky III > Rocky > Rocky IV > Rocky V > Rocky II > Rocky Balboa > Creed > Creed II

I PITY THE FOOL

I is the pure Rocky movie, IV is unashamedly '80s and represents what the series became. I like IV because it's basically III on steroids and the Cold War theme is so dated in a charming way now. I like Rocky avenging Apollo, too, and Paulie's robot girlfriend.

Paulie's robot girlfriend is disturbingly sad to me and it's played like such a straight joke it baffles me every time.

rambo 2008 > first blood part 2 > rocky 4 > rocky 3 = last blood > rambo 3 > rocky balboa >>>> all the others

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-125016_Firefox.jpg (1320x758, 101.43K)

1 > 2
/thread

Attached: 1562245805996.png (680x626, 182.5K)

>Creed 2 above 4
No. At least 4 went full throttle. Creed 2 makes all the same mistakes, without the budget to make it look as good.

Sico the robot. Robert Doornick that guy created itwas not happy that it was cut from the film for the director's cut.

Why did Stallone cut it? And is the directors cut better or no?

because it was apparently too retarded and cheesy
the director's cut is better in that it humanizes drago instead of making him a complete psychopath villain until the last round. it also removes the explosion punches and apollo gives a better fight, same for rocky during the first rounds

as a whole, the new version takes some of the 80s cheesiness away and its more serious. definetly worth a watch if you've already seen the original, but for some what makes rocky 4 so special is precisely what says. so it might come as stallone trying too hard to turn an 80s flick into a serious drama

rocky is such fucking garbage stallone spazzing out in the ring because he saw joe frazier huff and slap his gloves a few times then he tries to inject this shitty romance with some woman thats half horse like rock what the fuck you doing. literally the only thing interesting micky taking back rock after quitting on him but they just yell a few times and suddenly theyre back to being friends. dont give me the men blah blah shit thats not how it works irl they both said some real harsh shit to each other you dont just smooth it out after a late night jog holy fuck stallone has the nuance of a drunk bear. rocky fucking sucks rhe sequels suck and creed fucking blows

>IV Director's Cut >> IV
Yeah right! The DC was complete ass. I don't know who's responsible for the theatrical version of IV, but they're a goddamn genius.

/thread

yoiu could make an argument that 1 and 2 could be considered a single movie

>micky taking back rock after quitting on him but they just yell a few times and suddenly theyre back to being friends. dont give me the men blah blah shit thats not how it works irl they both said some real harsh shit to each other you dont just smooth it out after a late night jog
They had known each other for probably 20 years. This wasn't the first time they had a falling out. You want to talk nuance but this is a pretty basic understanding of the two's dynamic. It's not hard to imagine them reconciling as this exact exchange had probably happened many times over the course of their relationship.

Six years, actually. At least that's the assumption we can make based on Rocky saying how Mickey has been sticking it to him for six years

pleb

He had definitely been boxing longer than 6 years. They had probably known each other tangentially for some time before that when Rocky was an amateur. Maybe he turned pro 6 years before the film.

Rocky>Rocky IV>Rocky Balboa=Rocky III=Rocky II>Rocky V>Creed>Creed 2
Also in terms of best song within the series for me it’s Hearts on Fire.

Attached: Training Montage.jpg (1024x1024, 206.21K)

I've only ever seen the second half of the one with Ivan Drago. it was pretty good.

Why would you rank them? I exclusively watch them in one sitting

>Any questions?
Yes, why do contrarians feel the need to share their shitty, fake opinions in a pathetic attempt to get attention?

HOLY KING

>complains about people discussing movies on the movie and tv board while off-topic posting
kill yourself you stupid tourist faggot