I'm going to steal someone's movie instead of paying them for their valuable labor which I want but choose to steal...

>I'm going to steal someone's movie instead of paying them for their valuable labor which I want but choose to steal because I'm a thief
Don't tell me you do this

Attached: 1655442796828.png (394x528, 47.01K)

qBittorrent is better

i stream(sometimes you have to, the shield is literally nowhere)

I wasn't going to pay for it, so they didn't lose anything. But i I get to watch it for free and enjoy it, then I'll buy it and they'll make something. Nothing wrong with 'try before you buy'.

I was watching VCDs back in 2001 that my uncle would burn for me and my parents. I had a modchip in my Playstation 1, every Dreamcast game I owned was on a burnt disc, my XBOX had custom firmware. I'm a pirate for life, pirate born and bred, the last time I went to a theater was 2019, and before that, 2005. I will always STEAL your media.

The labourers already got paid and don't get residuals

Utorrent has spyware btw. Had to change to qbitorrent

I don't watch it I just seed

>download complete
>delete torrent immediately

Attached: 1549837329540.jpg (758x644, 63.77K)

Sir, please upload full movie youtube hindi

post em

Attached: Capture.jpg (262x101, 4.8K)

>not deluge

The fact that you used utorrent tells me everything i need to know. Nigger

Most of the movies I watch feature long dead actors/directors. If I really want to see your movie in the theater I will, but that happens rarely.

>not qbit

>I don't watch it I just sneed

Its 100% nigger mentality but they don't care as long as they get the movie for free (just like a nigger) I don't know why they think its different

>download:unlimited
>upload: 3kb/s

Todd Phillips grossed a billion dollars doing this, don't underrate it.

i wouldn't pay for shit if i didn't steal it i would just not watch anything

They may be field niggers but you are worse, you are a good goy buckbroken house nigger