What is your honest opinion of the second Austin Powers movie?

What is your honest opinion of the second Austin Powers movie?

Attached: austin_powers_the_spy_who_shagged_me.jpg (960x1440, 204.8K)

heather graham is hot

better than the first
2>1>3

More of the same, but the schtick wasn't played out yet.

worst in the series, i don't know how you could say goldmember is bad and not this. at least goldmember tried something different, aside from mini me, it's just a worse version of international man of mystery.
heather graham is the hottest girl but she's the has absolutely no chemistry.
don't @ me

This has nothing to do with the movie itself, but I honest to god thought for YEARS that it wasn't the real Mike Myers on the poster. Something about it looks like she's posing with a wax figure of him.

>mini me
>you complete me

Attached: lel.jpg (1398x776, 134.23K)

It’s shit like all the others after number one

I need to find a way to weld my lips around heather graham's asshole

1>2>UB

When they first came out, I couldn't make it though them without busting into long hysterical belly laughs that hurt my abs and left me oxygen deprived. I watched them again many years later, and now I don't laugh at all. Were they never funny? Was I just a dumb kid? What happened to me?

I used to think it the best because it had fat bastard and mini me but the script isn't as funny as the first Austin Powers

Watching back then 2>1>3
Watching now 3>1>2

When you grow up, your heart dies

indistinguishable from the first.

Isn't the camping silhouette gag from a Carry On film?

Heather Graham is a fucking 10/10 in this, which makes it slightly better than #1. #3 is still okay.

Carry On Camping. International Man of Mystery leans heavily on British 60s films.

London really got it going in the 60s.

Attached: 1960s-ladies.jpg (768x617, 132.87K)

very based user, i always thought 60s britbongs looked cute. i think it's the makeup

Heather Graham was a goddess in this movie. I had a huge poster of her as Felicity Shagwell on my wall and some nights when I was on a lot of drugs, she would dance for me.

I liked it. Saw it 3 times in theaters, iirc.

They had a good thing going there in the 60s, and in the 20th century in general. Sad to see what's happened now.

These movies would've never been made in today's world.