We are about to get the biggest neetbux in history of the universe

we are about to get the biggest neetbux in history of the universe

Attached: B588D925-437A-41CC-9B4F-04B358E5E145.jpg (750x594, 124.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_Dignidad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100 percent based

every year
>>in the year 2522, the yearly tradition of the kurwa governments to the islamic state of alemancia of demanding reparations keeps going on, nobody knews why this is still keeping on. this is a now over 500 years old tradition and result is the same.

Not going to happen, but it's nice to remind itself ever so often.

Poland itself is close of being a german colony ruled by Donald Tusk and germans support the change of government into a pro-german one

Attached: 3424.png (827x555, 598.66K)

Based leech

Germans (Nazis) also owe me money
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_Dignidad

based

no memes but poland was completely demolished after ww2, some reparations are certainly not craziest idea, but its bad time to bring it up with current crisis

Grad-grandpa died during ww2. Germans should give me gibs too while they are at it.

fuck off

Attached: 12543124312.png (349x362, 174.05K)

>1.3 billion
Lmao jews have stolen trillions out of the German bank vaults

>but its bad time to bring it up
It's anniversary tho. 1st September tradition.

pay up

You have anniversary for invasion? Odd but i understand it. 1 september is independence day for us

>owe

These people literally worked and were exploited for the Chilean government. If anything the Chilean state owes them money, lmao.

oh i sure wonder what happened to these german provices of pommerania, silesia, and eastern prussia.
someone tell me who got them after the second world war

>You never get a cent out of me! NEVER! I'D RATHER HAD PUTIN COME IN RIGHT NOW AND EAT YOU ALL ALIIIIIIIVE!

Forgot the pic

Attached: 3948509348534.jpg (512x384, 41.1K)

>>You never get a cent out of me!
Ok, cya next year.

Attached: 1655157230191.png (630x360, 43.38K)

Now Germany knows it would be cheaper to invade Poland again.
GG Poland!

As far as German lawyers are concerned, the issue was resolved years ago. In 2004, Jochen Frowein, an expert on international law and the former director of the Max Planck Institute in Heidelberg, along with a Polish historian, came to the conclusion that no such demand by Poland had any chance of being upheld in a court of law – and that remains the case today. In his opinion the question has been "legally resolved and definitively settled." He also points to the Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany, otherwise known as the Two Plus Four Agreement. The agreement, signed in 1990, paved the way for German reunification and also made clear that Germany would not be responsible to pay any further reparations stemming from World War II.

Frowein refutes Polish Defense Minister Antoni Macierewicz's claim that Poland's 1953 waiver is invalid because communist Poland was not a sovereign state. "Poland's 1953 renunciation of reparations claims against Germany remains valid today," says the German legal expert. "The fact that the constitutional situation in Poland has changed and that it is no longer a communist state does nothing to change the validity of that declaration. Many other treaties that Poland signed at the time have also remained in effect."

That is also the attitude of the German government: Deputy spokeswoman Ulrike Demmer recently answered a press question on the subject by saying that Germany feels a political, moral and financial responsibility for the Second World War. She emphasized, however, that the question of reparations was resolved long ago – legally and politically.

Why don't you demand reparations from Russia for a change?

Attached: 618.png (640x885, 53.75K)

see you in the UN

because russia told them to fuck off for good and killed the twin brother of this pis guy.

Hungary lost like half of total territory but still had to pay out tho

Go on sue.

>UN
I hate the antichrist tho.

Attached: 1617510596196.gif (340x324, 407.91K)

That is just sad and pathetic.

>UN
are you so desperate? this meme organization can't do shit, same for eu.

Russia won WW2, you don't. Russia didn't destroy polish town and villages, you did. If you compare those things together you are an idiot. Germans were true menace of this country and not only this. Basically all of eastern europe.

not talking about spanish unemployment rate, are we

West Germany has already transferred that double that amount to the former DDR, surely they have enough to pay for reconstructing the whole eastern europe.

>West Germany has already transferred that double that amount to the former DDR
meme
the study is false claim is taken some said in literally the same sentence that the benefits for western Germany outweighted the cost and that the benefits only continue to add up while there are no further costs at all

>poland asks for gibs
>germans accept and throw away their agreement made where Poland would never ask for reparations, and Germany would never try to grab land back
>half Poland is annexed and poles expelled

I'd rather be unemployed than working for 600€ a month.

Eastern germany is still underdeveloped compared to western