Europeans accept millions of blacks, arabs, turks and latinos but they dont accept smart people from my country

Europeans accept millions of blacks, arabs, turks and latinos but they dont accept smart people from my country

Attached: kmgunuhkvjk.jpg (906x720, 207.67K)

what do you mean?
euros have good relations with indians there is mutual acceptance

because we want cheap labour and to keep our own smart people

true, all indians i met here were annoying weirdos straight out of those vagena bobs memes.

they don't accept smart blacks turks or latinos either
you seem to be unaware of what kind of people they need, they don't want more engineers or professors or biologists or artists they need more shit cleaners more hospital care workers (another type of shit cleaner)
there is a very large gap for low skill low pay jobs in europe

getting a student visa, tourist visa is still hard

That's the plan. They want a dumb population easy to manipulate into eating bugs and drinking sewage water.

probably to weed out potential visa violators
europe is very poor they need to avoid such things

They want slaves not thinking men

No smart people want to move to Europe in the first place. The only Indians that move to Sweden are those that have been rejected by all the Anglophone countries.

Integration and acceptance of Indians in your society is a sign of severe degradation

There are no smart people from your country, but don't worry, we accept you anyway, even if you're a filthy disgusting brown vermin. Infact, there's plenty of your worthless countrymen here, come joint them

Not true my family friends (muslim) moved to Sweden for free healthcare.

>latinos

which country does this ?

true, a couple of my friends with shittiest marks in college went there. Even UK has very low standards for acceptance

When i worked for AT@T there were 2 indian guys living in Slovakia. But it is pretty rare to be fair given how large India is

If you ever visit a state school here and see the level of education you'll see why... more interested in watching love island

Europeans accept millions of blacks, arabs, turks and latinos but they dont accept European people

the UK is filled with indians pakis, Jamacians and nigerians becauise they are all ex english colonies

our right wingers say the smart IT indians choose anglo countries while we only get the middle eastern lowlives

those people u just listed dont shit on streets

weed

its cause of English

Those groups already learned to use a loo

you can work here knowing only english in IT. You can even survive in Vienna knowing only English but obviously it's easier in an anglophone country

Yeah but Austrians like to speak German in free time, def have to learn it if one wants to have fulfilling life there

Most European countries just accept people from their ex colonies. Turkish and morrocans are very common because they were essentially brought over for cheap labour specifically, basically how Mexicans and Puerto Ricans are to the usa and carribeans are in Canada. Sweden is the one exception just randomly accepting a ton of refugees from no reason at all