/cum/ - Canada USA Mexico

fast food mafia edition

Attached: 1661063500546794.png (1200x1690, 990.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lkX3ehgTsFE
youtube.com/watch?v=aZYi6cAk4t8
youtube.com/watch?v=9XZe-huTOxY
youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8&t=112s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

once got a weed package that was mistakenly sent to spain to a fake address and returned to me out of the blue blue sky that was nice
after like 2 months

Attached: 1661332082121701.jpg (1119x1455, 234.27K)

Got called by these telemarketers a few weeks back and stayed on the line to have some fun. These people were really professional sounding. They claimed that I had an insurance policy that ran out, and that they needed to sign me up for a new one. They even 'transferred' me to another department without letting me get a word in edgewise. After they got me on with a sales rep there was some prerecorded shit about all calls being recorded. Anyway, I let this lady read off her script for about five minutes before she decided to let me say anything other than yes or no. I told her "My penis is very hard right now" and she went bananas on me. She said "Sir, you know this is recorded, right? You're the one making yourself look like a fool right now, sir." I just hung up on her because I was tired of her bullshit.

This lady was white American too. Must be an awfully lame job calling people to scam them out of money. Get rekt bitch.

haha cum :)

Sex

youtube.com/watch?v=lkX3ehgTsFE

and as you all know im a huge fan of windows

During this time, the code name given to “The version of Windows to come after Whistler” was Blackcomb, which is the name of a second mountain in the same resort, slightly further down the road.

However, so much work had been pushed into the Blackcomb release that it was clear that it couldn’t all be done in one release cycle, so selected portions were extracted into an interim release code named Longhorn, which is the name of a bar situated between the Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.

Longhorn was the code name for Windows Vista.

>page 9
guys wake up

youtube.com/watch?v=aZYi6cAk4t8
I love messing with telemarketers.

WELL I KNOW ITS BEEN A COUPLE OF YEAES
BUT STILL IM SURPRISED WE ENDED UP HERE

doing a watch on a mexican telenovela

Attached: IMG_20220901_122435_compress33.jpg (2000x1500, 254.94K)

Attached: 826.png (600x800, 25.6K)

I'm sympathetic cause they were too dumb to find another job but by way of their being obnoxious and unsolicited I reserve the right to start shit

the thing about working for the cia is.....the normal mystery in romantic relationships just ain't there no more.

whenever i meet a girl, i don't even need to ask her anything (unless im trying to deceive her somehow) since i can just pull up her file

you don't work for no cia, nigga

Glowniggers are smarter than you are

Attached: IMG_20220825_222339.jpg (2048x1536, 372.53K)

Please get mental help

youtube.com/watch?v=9XZe-huTOxY

Attached: d89fcc046224b56094ac664f9a7bad92--yearbook-photos-school-photos.jpg (236x323, 11.27K)

Your favourite diss tracks?

1. No vaseline
2. Hit em up
3. Dollars $ Sense

the spanish inquisition thought it lasted like.. 2 weeks. no, 200 years

people didnt have any entertainment back then did they

Damn nigga that's pretty mother fucking interesting. However, me asking for that information is something I don't recall.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8&t=112s

These times never existed, its all mind projection. The same with the middle ages.
Only the now exists.

Have a job interview at mcdonalds today. What should I know?

Gonna bake sourdough bread today

i see clearly now
thank you
is that why there a bagel button on toasters?? or is it just to put you on a list?
it doesnt do anything

Mcdonalds just release a new burger in canada called the McCrispy. it's basicaly a mcchicken but it has a weird potato bun

say I come to America and become American
am I white or French?
can I be white if I'm French?
i mean "white" in the american sense

The bread is in its second fermentation stage
Fast food is garbage, just make your own unhealthy food lol. I like to fry eggs, chopped potatoes, and onions or other veggies in the oil of canned sardines, then serve it all with the sardines.
Both. Kind of like how a British person in America can call himself both British and white.