Let’s be real, even if they’ll get the money it will most likely end in some politicians pocket

Let’s be real, even if they’ll get the money it will most likely end in some politicians pocket

Attached: 7FC2764A-D12F-4EA6-B870-FFA46EDA4C4D.png (750x1334, 1.33M)

Yes

my brain is so rotten that i see an out of focus brown navel and booba

I'm pretty sure they've already had ten times that in EU gibs.
Poland can such a cock, it's time they get their shit together and start paying back instead of always being a gypsy beggar of a country.

When you think about it, there's no real reason for Poland to exist. It would make more sense for it to be a part of Lithuania.

lets be real it's not going to happen germany isn't paying that

Lay off the chronic hermano

yeah
of a black woman

With this retarded cucked leftoid government you never know. They just recently payed 28 million to the families of the Israelis that got killed by Palestinian terrorists during the Olympic Games 1972.

>even if they’ll get the money
They won't, it's a complete pipe dream.

the government havent even formaly asked yet and they probably wont
its just something for voter

hecking based pis, gonna vote for them again

Please take my 6 gorrilians, Szýmon

this

Germany, on the other hand, sees no basis for Polish claims for reparations. “The position of the federal government is unchanged. The question of reparations is closed," said a spokesman for the Foreign Office on Thursday in Berlin. Poland had already waived further reparations in 1953 and confirmed this waiver several times. »This is an essential basis for the current order in Europe. Politically and morally, Germany stands by its responsibility for the Second World War,” the spokesman continued.

I wonder if German recruiters will consider this when reviewing applications by Poles lol

>With this retarded cucked leftoid government you never know
This leftoid government that refuses to match the minimum wage with inflation because it irrationally fears a wage-price spirale (which won't happen) and a finance minister who does everything in his power to prevent ANY KIND of social legislation from being passed and only gives go-aheads to tax cuts and paybacks for German industry. Very left-wing dude!

Based, cough up the money nazis

When will the Polish people ever officially apologize for the unlawful killing of Dr. Oskar Dirlewanger?

Attached: dirlewanger-capture.jpg (334x384, 89.99K)

We will demand money from Russia next for soviet-induced economic stagnation that lasted over 40 years

Yes, leftoids aren't anti-establishment and anti-corporate nor are they pro-workers. They are pro-immigrants and pro-profit

>Between his militant forays, he studied at the Goethe University Frankfurt and in 1922 obtained a doctorate in political science. He wrote his doctoral thesis as an analysis and critique of the planned economy, titled: “Critique of the idea of a planned management of the economy."[7]
>Dirlewanger was a free market enthusiast
The more you learn about him the more based does he become.

>Yes, leftoids aren't anti-establishment and anti-corporate nor are they pro-workers. They are pro-immigrants and pro-profit
You have no idea about politics as already painfully obvious by your statements about the Israel-Palestinian conflict in the other thread

Why does h (((media))) paint him as some lunatic?
He was clearly very intelligent