Why do northern Europeans have a weird half second delay before they react to what you say. nobody else does that

why do northern Europeans have a weird half second delay before they react to what you say. nobody else does that
its even weirder because they keep bolt eye contact for 100% of the conversation instead of looking away for a bit every few seconds

Attached: 1556254608473.jpg (1454x1772, 836.73K)

I have think of a proper way to react, and proper things to say, to this stranger that has invaded my privacy, so that I can come out of this situation unscathed.

This isn't the 800s anymore, user.

Well uhhhhhh we really uhhhh like uhhh we dont uhhh dont that okay?

Belly made for squeezing

I like to think about what I have to say. But I agree with the eye contact never understood how they manage to keep calm and look you into your eyes

I have autism

They think before they speak

I have autism
please be patient

>see pic
>Neuron activation

Attached: 774E779C-D9E6-40DE-8B32-4ADA63A17CD5.png (267x278, 38.03K)

not you
why do finns breathe out their mouth so much?

sauce

You mean thinking?

The effects of alcholism over many generations, their grand parents drank solvent, their parents drank solvent, now they also drink solvent, its an slowdown effect they cant perceive because the central nervous system is what we use to understand reality.

Because we speak while inhaling.

It's a courtesy to percieve the words of strangers as if holding any real substance or meaning.
Therefor the need to analyze what you said, in order to give you a coherent response.

I feel like if I am in a hurry to reply I end up saying dumb shit on occasion so it's better to just take my time to think what to reply.

What you mean is that you need time to think how to lie and at the same time appear superior.

Why dont you speak your mind directly? Oh wait you are nazis on their way to mass extinction. You have adopted a lying survival doctrine.

Attached: 4909430fb56b5da2e118fe329a45281e.jpg (500x274, 36.88K)

Why are scandis such autistic robots? And why Danes arent so stupid?

You are brown aren't you

Half right you are, and i have been dealing with your hidden nazism all my life, i was born here, You thought me the way of superiority via violence and i adapted to this way, and now i am infuriated by you giving up just because you value comfyness and money more than comradery, family and national goals, you people are infighting among yourselves because you compete over women instead of sharing and breeding them. What you want me to say? You think i do not care about you, because i have more color? I am your brethren my blood is mixed with yours i am not leaving i will make this the best place!

danes have better social skills

Im half brown too so i can relate man but you sound like you need a therapy, not trying to offend you, getting abused for being different is hard

gross. time to move

you are mentally ill. you a hobby, a real hobby, and therapy.

>You're not babbling incoherently
>Therefore you are lying!
wat

If you, a stranger would aproach me in the street, it would be considered directly rude of me to not initially assume that whatever you said held real bearing, or a purpose. Regardless if you just approached me to engage in meaningless, superficial chit-chat.
Danes also do this, even though they tend to be slightly more socially nonchalant than other Scandis.