Untitled

Attached: Stone_Age.jpg (1080x588, 176.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamalalahned1/status/1557662558009581570
twitter.com/mwarsama/status/1388909838638489603
twitter.com/AbdicasiisAli/status/1388540621028212737
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Modern europoops got raped into existence by brown asiatics lol

Dark hair + blue eyes = male beauty perfection.

Blonde hair + brown eyes = female beauty perfection.

Attached: yes.gif (498x498, 2.21M)

...cried the Steppecel, being cucked by an I1 BVLL

Attached: Yamnayacel.jpg (1678x678, 154.8K)

>why yes, i'm somewhat of a cave dweller myself, how could you tell?

brown hooked nosed black haired Asiatic Yamnaya buck broke Funnelbeakers to create the modern european, why are you so sensitive about it OP?

Attached: 1631661085151.png (3240x3952, 2.24M)

average sloth meat enjoyer

Yeah your kind survived and your peninsula stayed a backwater shithole for a very long time until R1bchad descendants reached your anus again a thousand years later

Yamnaya never migrated into northern Europe, they were only in the Balkans, Caucasus and Anatolia.

We are Corded Ware Kultur.

Attached: vgh.jpg (434x433, 28.52K)

Are you in Somalia or Somalialand?

did Corded Ware commit any buck breaking (raping)?

somali. somaliland is not real.

But it has a border, passport, it’s own currency, and an embassy in the US

they supposedly buckbroke globular amphora, at least in poland. the ones that migrated northern europe didn't managed to make much raping and got to actually compete with locals (which is why I remains incident on scandinavia), or they did but it backfired and were WHGed eventually, corded ware was the one that transmited most modern indoeuropean languages, from celtic to slavic, italic, germanic and even indoiranian

My ancestors :)

even worse. R comes from P which was not part of the population that stayed behind in west eurasia. could even have been in south east asia,
but at that time it was not asiatic looking people but closer to south asian hunter gatherers

i mean they are related to no one but ourselves nowadays, so it's pretty much a non-problem, in the case of other peoplas is pathetic becasue the ones doing the raping still arround, both in kultur, name and genes kek, for instance, if we want to understand somali genetics we just look at a yemenite and a nilotic, one raping the other makes a zoomali,

Attached: img_14214.png (340x296, 84.17K)

If you keep following that line backwards you end up at IJK anyway. So really world history is Caucasoid Euros raping themselves.

valtaoja looking ass mf in the middle

Attached: 13-3-6473838.jpg (1200x675, 45.18K)

>But it has a border, passport, it’s own currency, and an embassy in the US
they use the Somali passport to fly to other countries, they use USD and mobile currency from Somalia. They do not have a US embassy . We do. don't be fooled. It's the 2nd poorest region in the country. it's 3 city triangular police shithole bro they will shoot you for walking around in the wrong area. The take up the most aid out of any region and then the money is used to lobby western media companies to make them look good, when in fact most people from that region come here for work, it also coincidentally that about 1/3 of al-shabab is from the clan that controls those 3 cities kek. They are currently on the brink of "civil war". Their current "president" is an ex-warlord and they have had literally no development in 30 years, their current house of parliament is from the old government and their port was built by the old government. They barely have working toilets. Mogadishu while being in civil war for 30+ years has had way more progress in the last 5 years than all of SL. Anyways not talking about this topic anymore. Hope they all die
twitter.com/jamalalahned1/status/1557662558009581570
twitter.com/mwarsama/status/1388909838638489603
twitter.com/AbdicasiisAli/status/1388540621028212737

Attached: life in issaqland.png (538x850, 644.89K)

the guy there can do better than that big chinned woman