Norwegian prison cell, paedophile suite

Norwegian prison cell, paedophile suite.

Attached: 3ECC32C021D64A779EFA672A9BCD3A08.jpg.jpg (1000x600, 172.78K)

how does it like in winter time?

Attached: 1660878643869985.png (1106x1012, 1.09M)

I can appreciate the attention to aesthetics.

Attached: Mandal-20200629.-Justis-og-beredskapsminister-Monica-Maeland-åpnet-mandag-Mandal-fengsel.-Her-på-omvisning-av-en-av-cellene.-Foto-Tor-Erik-Schroder...-Credit-NTB-scaled-e1610623980781.jpg (1200x800, 81.69K)

ahh minimalism, just like scandinavian culture

Is this really a prison cell? Can’t the prisoners just jump out of the window? And why is there a shower?

better than cheap local hotels

This niggers get an xbox and pool tables. Wtf?

Attached: 4C8A6B1B-DE72-44B4-ACDD-A6E980E47583.jpg (700x696, 188.09K)

The article I ripped it from was all defensive about the meme of 'luxury prisons' and wanted to show the harsh realities of their penal system, fucking colour coordinating the drapes and bedsheets and an accent wall, Norway's tough on crime

I would live there unironically.
Very comfy

if i sneak into norway and refuse to speak, have no idenfitication documents etc will they keep me in a comfy mental hospital or prison?

don't know if based or cringe

Suppose you're an illegal and commit a serious crime, you would end up on one those jails, or they would send me back to your shithole?
Asking for a friend.

before we get some cope about how these are low security prisons for small time crimes, this is a photo of Halden, a maximum security prison

Attached: PSqibazk6C0vt7H-wSnChwAgaqiynVkYlJZQOBsgozs.jpg (1200x900, 114.38K)

Sent back to your shithole unfortunately.

In Norway they may not even have enough space to fit all of the law breakers so they make you live your normal life, until your turn to go to jail will come and they will call you to clarify if you can arrive to prison for doing your time.
Depending on a crime, prisoners can also go home on weekends. They have pizza fridays and other stuff.

look better than my bedroom

>a phone
Hello this is inmate anon4923 I would like to have pizza pls send to bill to taxpayers loltnx

*freebreivik*

>jump out
if its lowest security, yes unironicly.
but then its straight to a solitude lockdown cell in max security for the rest of your full sentence.
>shower
high security prisons here have single cells, you get barely any time outside of it if any at all and different inmates never see each other. completely removed all gang activity and you dont really need guards, there are no open population to guard anyway.

You should have made Daisy's Destruction there, Scully.

I can't tell if this is true or bullshit but I'd like to believe it

Attached: 1661059505454862.jpg (675x678, 51.62K)