At this point, I think one of (((them))) had a part in our lack of relevancy

At this point, I think one of (((them))) had a part in our lack of relevancy

Attached: IMG_20220901_153910.jpg (715x415, 97.02K)

No. You just can't into popular culture or so on.

Redpill me on Indonesia, why are indochina and the Philippines visited more if Indonesia is even more tropical, larger, more diverse, more everything?

maybe you could try inventing or creating something? you have 275,000,000 people so you could do something else than deforesting and throwing plastic in the sea?

Indonesian women I have seen here seem very nice. That's honestly all that matters. Showing off is for wypipo
>ooohh look at me, I got a boom-boom stick and wind water horse, bow to me
>by the way, have you heard of our version of the desert trilogy?

Basically because we are muslims

Innovations correlate directly to prosperity, what inventions did you guys make before modern times?

I never understood why Polish people are so interested in Indonesian culture

Attached: file.png (120x120, 8.74K)

sauna :D

Convert back to Sanatan Dharma. Be happy and prosperous again

Attached: 1662022591871.jpg (480x615, 40.15K)

Stop swallowing pajeet propaganda

Attached: International-Tourist-Arrivals-2018.jpg (1280x993, 345.01K)

It's one paki who rose through the ranks to become an uber driver for polak plumbers.

what do you mean? tourists visit this cunt more except for thailand and malaysia

ph-diaspora making it more well known, christian, english-speaking, sex tourism, US relations
indochina-depends on the country. backpackers who tend to be into buddhism/hindusim more than islam, more diaspora. more tourguides
thai cuisine astroturfed by their government, lady boys

being larger doesn't mean anything when there are still only handful of places to visit

Seriously though, everyone knows fucking Rwanda because they did a little trolling, but Indogs did too?? And it can't be just because it was CIA because everyone knows Chile too

Lmao. Rent free, again.
Jungle asains thinking the Jews are out to get them is one of the funniest things I've seen on the internet, zero self awareness.

you are not real muslims

All of that is Bali

This fact pains the pedo worshippers no end

lack of diaspora because migration is frowned upon, especially permanent

why

kek
we literally have never heard of your country

Rajesh, please...

cope, you have 9 million diaspoos. In comparison Thailand has 1 million and they are far far more relevant

most indon diaspoos are dutch hapas and chinese diaspora.
random people never meet a single indonesian, and dont even know the country exist.

Most of them are in Malaysia or Saudi as domestic helper you retard
You probably met more Thai in the US than Indonesian in your entire life