I DID MY TIME

I DID MY TIME

Attached: -.png (1280x720, 547.1K)

is it normal to feel so nostalgic for the early 2000s, bros?

Attached: 1630259495967.png (480x360, 197.23K)

I was glad when this guy caugh the chinkflu, genuinely hoped he would croak so his shit band and other side projects would die with him
Instead Alexi died.
Sad.

yes

>This music video makes me want to watch the boys
>I watch the boys
>I now hate this music video
Has a music video ever made something look so bad ass only for you to find out its shit later?

>SORRY MY COCK IS SMALL
>FUCKING DUDES AGAINST THE WALL
>BLOOD CUM SHIT AND PEE
>I JUST WANT A FAT COCK IN ME

Attached: APU.jpg (810x362, 86.53K)

12 YEARS OF IT

IN AZKABAN

Attached: soyjak.jpg (224x224, 8.5K)

there are people who will feel nostalgic for the early 2020’s in 15 years.

You say that but ever since 2011 everything feels completely the same and look completely the same, every decade normally had 2 styles (so to speak) but since 2011 it really hasn't changed in the slightest

Nah, more like it's been an increasingly rapid decline into liberal/leftist degeneracy with growing extremism on both sides since then. Depressing, really. I miss when we all got along with just minor differences or the occasional argument.

I agree, but you’re underestimating how weak people are to nostalgia. I guarantee there are people who will get nostalgic remembering the COVID lockdown, despite the fact that it fucking sucked

I push my fingers into my...

Attached: slipknot_duality.jpg (635x380, 45.06K)

I grew up in the most soulless generation for pop culture. 2007-2012 was dark age for comics, movies, music, tv, video games etc.

Video Games: Brown and bloom, Japanese and PC gaming in a creative decline, DLCs, Wii, microtransactions, most games from this era being mediocre or downright shitty

Movies: Endless as fuck remakes/sequels, shitty comedy/parody/Happy Madison movies, horror was in a creative drought, very little creativity in those 5 years

TV: CN starts airing shitty canadian shows like Total Drama, Johnny Test, George of The Jungle, Skunk Fu, Chop Socky Chooks,Sidekick, Scaredy Squirrel, reality tv clogging up every network like MTV, TLC and the History Channel. Horrible seasons of once good shows like LOST, 24 and Heroes and all the shitty Disney Channel/Nickelodeon sitcoms

Music: Shitty rappers/autotuned crap like Soulja Boy, Justin Beiber and One Direction

The less said about comics the better

2013 was a transitional period, but since 2014 all these mediums have drastically gotten better delivering us memorable stuff unlike the 2007-12 era which was a cultural wasteland, I feel jealous for kids growing up today.

t.born in 1999

2007-8 was amazing faggot.

AND I HATE SOCIETY

I turned 23 today and I've begun to realize how much better life was 10 years ago. Seriously, I don't know what happened but after 2012 it feels like everything in the world got exponentially worse.

Music, movies, politics, the internet, the outdoors, something definitely happened and I can't put my finger on what.

Attached: 1633550614205.png (446x396, 205.78K)

god damn this is the most retarded zoomer take i have ever seen

FEEL SO RUFF

Attached: 3.png (1280x720, 577.21K)

quintessential reddit take

No, it fucking was not. The massive financial crisis, awful media, the only thing good about that era was PC gaming and even then it was only a sprinkle on a shit cake.

why is the 2012 turning point such a mystery to zoomers? did you seriously never watch the news with your parents growing up?

Attached: ows2.jpg (768x432, 70.14K)