How can WB save this film from being shelved?

How can WB save this film from being shelved?

Attached: The-Flash-featured.jpg (768x432, 79.46K)

It's ogre

they need to do a sonic and just greenscreen a new actor in to redo his parts

he already got arrested for assault and clearly is mentally ill with the they/them nonbinary shit so they brought it on themselves

deepfake+dub with that one guy from Eternals who looks like an uglier Ezra, you know the one

Release it on HBOMax
Buy my flash /Grodd fan script

>literally the fastest man
>Superman is ever faster
Capeshit is so retarded

just release it before ezra kills someone or himself

I went to a screener, honestly wasn't good anyway

It's a $150million movie, it's not being shelved because some retarded redskin made up some shit about the actor for attention

Have Ezra film new scenes of explicit sex with native Americans to add in

native americans cannot lie

Gibson's conservatorship hearing is today, and I know from my sources that they are bringing one of Ezra's 9mm and plans to assassinate both Chase and Sara right there in tribal court.
Therefore the claims of grooming die with them, and Ezra can be fully exonerated and the movie will make $1 billion next year.

Attached: 1649003285134.jpg (1079x1233, 169.79K)

Wait until he kills himself then make bank.

People like Ezra don't kill themselves, learn your mental disorders better

Aren't they already experimenting with time travel and multiverse shit in this movie? How hard is it to write one scene where the Flash runs so fast he fucks with the timeline and another version of himself comes out? You could write him out in less than 5 minutes and just replace him with some other variant of "The Flash"

they need to release it before the inevitable ATF vs Ezra siege.

Superman isn't a man

Attached: MV5BMTQ5MzU2NDgyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ3ODYzNTE@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 60.34K)

Not doable, they already used deepfake tech to duplicate their face onto another actor for the scenes where there's two Flashes at the same time. To replace would be to remake, which isn't happening obviously.

Attached: tenor (7).gif (498x302, 878.28K)

They get suicided.

Ezra is literally innocent

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-27.png (615x812, 535.92K)

Thanks Ezra's publicist.

Ezra fired literally everyone that worked for them at the beginning of the year, he has no publicist

>Clark, those were for charity

Send a smoke signal to Chase Iron Eyes saying there’s no way Ezra ever fucked his ugly fat inbred daughter, then laugh and release the film as normal