Can chinkoid tiktok eventually dethrone pajeet tiktok from the GOAT kino spot???

Can chinkoid tiktok eventually dethrone pajeet tiktok from the GOAT kino spot???

Attached: based.webm (576x1024, 2.78M)

cringe

Chinese TikTok thread?

Attached: chinese_barbeque[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F1aymzv.mp3].webm (800x450, 3M)

its amazing that there are at least 2 chinese videos where no one is killed or nothing explodes

Didn't you watch he literally just killed her

bro she's ded

Why did you remove the sound?

bros..

Attached: china.webm (292x360, 2.31M)

It's pretty kino and I generally hate bugmen.you must be a woman

i-india-sirs... we... we need more time. please.. do the needful and grant us more time!

Xi-sama... I kneel. Nothing happened in July of 89 on Taimanin Square and Taiwan is not country. Now, tech me.

Why did they end Vine when Tik Tok is just the same garbage?

Post the one where the dude wants to play dota2 or something, but his old mom keeps trying to stop him. Shit was so cash

you NEED to go back

Absolute Kino. I didn't think they had souls.

>wordswordswords
is this a leftist meme

because there's no benefit to having multiple western social media sites built around a single concept.

what do you mean by they? Vine has nothing to do with tiktok

this had too much money spent on it, it has no feeling of being something you could do yourself with a video editing app.

I think I turned it off just before permanent brain damage

Because each generation needs their own "thing"

user…

that boyfriend fit hard af, finna start dressing like that

Vine created this short video concept and was hugely popular too but they ended the service, then came Tik Tok with the lil dances and now Vine style videos.

what?

those are always a trip

cause twitter is run by retards

This is cringe. Of course the retard edgy 12 year old contrarians on Any Forums are gonna go "OMG BASED XDDD EPIC MY SIDES KEK LEL KEK LEL KEK LEL BASED FUCKING BAAAASED!!! EBIN BROS FUCKING BASED!! XDD"

Kek. It's like living on a totally different planet over there