When did you grow out of your anti Anglo phase?

When did you grow out of your anti Anglo phase?

Attached: 1661575600460612.jpg (594x334, 24.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the anglosphere. NZ is only added as an after thought

i am 19 and hate the united states thats it i glady leave for korea and japan because both my cousins are there and say its better than america

all geosynchronous satellites operated by pine gap watches over china

when i was 8 i always got your flags mixxed up

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

never did

Attached: jiqpuuem1lf41.jpg (640x437, 66.3K)

why should i have pride in america i am not even anglo i am a irish german mutt

imagine hating yourself this much
you are pathetic
you should realise that youre stuck there in new zealand and the only thing you can hope for is that your country becomes rich and powerful

>muh heritage
You are culturally Anglo whether you like it or not. You are not Irish and you are not German.

and what does the us have that i should proud of i mean we really dont have anything cool or do anything cool

It's not his fault, NZers are taught to hate themselves.

i grew out of my anti anglo (more specifically anti american) once i realised that 1. im stuck here and 2. the spirit of america is expansion and this is the only thing that matters
it will be abundantly clear in the coming decades that as fucked up america gets domestically, it will still be the world hegemon by a wide margin and it will have its second wind
there is a wave of national consciousness sweeping the globe, and america is a sleeping giant

Your national parks are world class.

i still hate it here i want to leave this country is a fucking wasteland full of fat ugly retards

Amen

yeah we got that atleast i will see if shit is better before i get the fuck out

depends on if americans can successfully avoid balkanisation
you hate each other so much that anything is possible

i mean i hate the average american i see them as fat little nigger cattle i live in jacksonville and i am stuck here so i fucking suffer

school shooter vibes

i am not a school shooter i left high school 3 months ago

i see nothing but stroads and ugly buildings so i am not really happy most of the neighborhoods suck here

FBI and NSA are triangulating your coordinates right now