Coming to you LIVE - tomorrow on Instagram!

Coming to you LIVE - tomorrow on Instagram!

>Alec Baldwinhas announced an interview with directorWoody Allen, who has faced backlash after his adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow, alleged that he sexually abused her as a child.

>That backlash was recently renewed with the 2021 release of HBO docuseries “Allen v. Farrow,” in which she and mother Mia Farrow further detailed the allegations they first came forward with in 1992.

>Baldwin made the announcement on hisInstagram accountSunday night, writing: “Let me preface this by stating that I have ZERO INTEREST in anyone’s judgments and sanctimonious posts here. I am OBVIOUSLY someone who has my own set of beliefs and COULD NOT CARE LESS about anyone else’s speculation. If you believe that a trial should be conducted by way of an HBO documentary, that’s your issue.”

>The interview will take place on Tuesday on Instagram live at 10:30 a.m. ET. “I love you, Woody,” Baldwin said in a video post. “Instagram, I’m with Woody, Tuesday, 10:30. Be there.”

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-135340_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x941, 439.85K)

I hear he has zero interest in courtroom judgements too.

How is he not in prison or at least awaiting trial for manslaughter

Woody is the most unfairly maligned Man in American culture. Even worse than Johnny Depp. Unfortunately, he doesn't have as many Female fans to support him.

who even asked for this? I didn't even know they did interviews on Instagram?? Also I thought liberals loved lynchings via twitter and HBO documentaries.

Attached: ghows-FD-783b6f3b-b4c5-0231-e053-0100007f1e12-a299d578.jpg (2000x1577, 433.21K)

Yeah, it’ll be interesting to see the public’s opinion of him after this comes out considering how many people were rooting for Depp from the jump, do they not realize that Mia Farrow is just Heard on steroids?

Yeah this is a bizarre decision lmao. Like if I were his lawyer I would beg him to stay away from other controversial people until his own controversy has died out

LOOK OUT WOODY HE’S GOT A GUN

alec baldwin knows the best redemption for a murderer is to murder a pedophile

what alec baldwin needs for his career right now is to defend a proven pedo rapist on video

Boomer intellectual women love woodys writing, but millennial chicks are unironically to stupid to keep up with the dialogue.

Now they just need Spacey to join

a killer interviewing a pedo dam what a time

Attached: cheers.jpg (880x855, 125.82K)

It's Barbara Walters and Michael Jackson all over again.

This interaction between Woody and Mia after she found photos of her naked adopted daughter in his house always makes me fucking laugh.

Attached: Woody.png (814x881, 104.43K)

an attack on Alec Baldwin is an anti-semitism from here on out

I hope Woody is wearing a bulletproof vest. We can't afford to lose one of history's greatest directors

"That's just something I thought of to say in the car. It's not what I feel." Holy shit, Hollywood rotted that man's brain and he thinks his life is a movie. That's embarrassing.

I just hope it doesn't come off as scripted. A good interview should sound like you're shooting from the hip.

Based Alec

>The most unbearable duo in Hollywood reunited again

Attached: 9D8931B7-6104-4A50-9839-28933567CE49.jpg (2500x2500, 241.74K)

WOODY GET DOWN

>woody! think quick!

Attached: baldo.jpg (800x593, 95.3K)

Woody vs Shooty

>Do you remember shooting your load inside of her or did you just blank out?

two of mias adopted children died under mysterious circumstances yet people are willing to forget this to focus on the possibility woody had consensual sex with a girl he knew as a child.