Watched this for the first time today

I don't get it this movie is barely a 7/10. Why are u guys obsessed with it?

Attached: 1656352250559.jpg (973x1500, 429.05K)

it's figuratively me

I enjoy fucking bussy. I often imagine forcing the average Any Forums poster to bend over as I stretch their bussy until it prolapses. Then I make them clean the blood and shit from my dick with their mouth. Then I stick it right back in their bussy.

Explain why it's a 7?

well I'm literally in the movie, of course I'm biased towards it

They see themselves as the main character
>attractive and competent but also autistic, sad, and searching for meaning in life. Absolved of responsibility for his condition because he's basically a human robot.
If he got laid they unironically wouldn't like it near as much. Not a joke either.

>If he got laid they unironically wouldn't like it near as much
He literally has sex in the movie dimwit

the movie has some good ideas and is ruined by a horrible script and lifeless, pedantic direction from Villeneuve who telegraphs every beat with his belabored pacing

Lmao how did you miss the 5+ minute sex scene???

Boring villains + nothing happen + lots of plot holes

I only remember him fucking a hologram, and if there was another sex scene I probably slept through it desu the soundtrack put me to sleep multiple times.

The pretty colors. Its typic Hollywood tripe

Cry more

jared leto was such a trash villain

Why do you depressed incels fight so violently to stay that way? It's ok to be happy.

>nothing happens
How to spot 70 IQ “critic”

We're obseesed with it because it's patrician like everything else on this list.

Attached: 1634755023330.jpg (1872x4864, 3.56M)

Oh, fuck. Today is the day you figure out you're a huge faggot. kys

For me BR2049 is 8/10. I remove 1 point because Jared Leto is a POS who sucks. I remove a 2nd point because compared to the original vangelis soundtrack, the music is derivative junk food with no memorable themes.

Other than that BR2049 is wonderful and holds up on repeat viewings. It's a movie that probably resonates with men more than women but that's OK.

>Jack and Jill
>Little Nicky
>Foodfight
>Steel
>Funny People
>50 First Dates
>Mr. Deeds
>Chuck and Larry
>Eight Crazy Nights
>Problem Child 2
>That's My Boy
>Ghost rider