Nice job chasing her off the internet...

nice job chasing her off the internet, I really wanted to hear more about what was wrong with disney remakes and how she would have done movie musicals differently

Attached: nostalgiachick.jpg (300x225, 9.39K)

fuck with the bob and you get the mob #BobMob

She didn't need our help.

she is a truly bad person who deserved everything she got

>Lindsey engages with the twitter mob, gets chased off the internet
>Doug ignores the shitstorm and keeps making content, is still around

It's obvious by now the best way to handle a controversy is not to tak about it at all.

Attached: Nostalgia Critic shooting.jpg (749x957, 63.76K)

why does she purposefully make herself look unattractive?

I want to fuck that cat thing

Attached: 1569059926657.png (1000x489, 471.94K)

can some mutt explain how this shit works? We randomly woke up and decided to turn our neighboring country into the parking lot and after 2 weeks everyone stopped giving a shit. Do people out west actually give into mean pixels that come from a screen?

shooting WHO?

>take part in multiple witchhunts
>start your own witchhunts for fun and profit
>take pleasure in publically humilating the afflicted
>recieve mild pushback on a tweet
>make insane movie length video about the situation
>start shitting blood and quit because your video didnt get the response you wanted
Such a sad story.

Attached: 1640725431299.png (660x1001, 1.01M)

Ugliest examples of white "people" on the internet. Why do people even watch these dorks?

Volcel if you wouldn't

Attached: Nostalgia Chick.gif (213x562, 868.38K)

he’s the little critic that could. While endless youtube channels had short 10/10 quality spikes that immediately dropped to shit and never recovered, the Critic has somehow maintained a consistent 7.5-8/10 level of quality for years

That face type always seems to be attached to the worst women

I dont really enjoy his content , but I have nothing against him. Seems like a decent guy

I wanted to hear her opinion in Roe vs Wade overturned.

I remember this cute little thickie was literally trying to cancel somebody on the VERY DAY she made a video about how unfair it was that she was being cancelled lmao.

wasn't it her own fans who ran her off the internet?

shut up. she has gigantic milkers.

She has a daughter now. How is this not a massive Any Forums happening?!

Attached: LE_baby.png (875x769, 127.11K)

Haunted pussy

>gave birth to her first child

no her first child didn't get birthed

Attached: lindsay.jpg (1080x1080, 187.18K)

true, she may even been smart but that means nothing when you're a womanchild still watching nothing outside of disney flicks. she's also a massive cunt

And now the REAL regret is gonna settle in, the one that can't be held in check by abortions jokes.