Degrees

I have a degree in economics and work at a supermarket making 18k USD post tax a year. Did they also lie to you about the university meme?

Attached: images (11).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

What degree?

Economics, as I said in the OP

there's no suffering in New Zealand and nothing you say can prove otherwise

House prices in Auckland are 39x my income

Also have an economics degree but I am currently working in my law degree now. Economics on it's own isn't worth it. You have to supplement that shit, at least in here anyway.

>Did they also lie to you about the university meme?
Nah. I knew my degrees were useless. I'm sort of self-employed. Pic related.

Attached: 1655949190036.jpg (1024x1024, 121.62K)

Good for you user. Being a landlord is the key to success

Whoops idk how I missed that
Have you tried masters

>self-employed
>landlord
choose one leech

Yes but I dropped out because the maths was too hard

based chang

I have a master’s in finance. No job right now (by choice).

I'm almost 30 with no degree.

Attached: 1658222199655.jpg (550x503, 31.34K)

Attached: 7e0.jpg (540x519, 61.04K)

I have a degree in compsci. I'm unemployed at the moment because I graduated in may and took the summer off to relax before having to wage non-stop the rest of my life.

How much do compsci jobs pay?

I did the king of meme degrees (media and journalism) and drive a truck now. I still make a decent 80k THOUGH, been thinking of seeking a work permit in rural usa and just drive there. People in communications are beyond insufferable

is america dude. Probably >100k per year after taxes and not counting bonuses

too much for what he does

King this post so based I think you're entitled to implement another 30%+ rent increase

shut the fuck up rentchuds

They cant suffer, us thirdies can't catch a break

Generally a lot but it depends on what you do and where you live

I guess it's your own fault.
No one will be able to fool you unless you're actually a fool.

There are a lot of people in our place aiming for some shitty degrees they won't be able to benefit from having or to monetize it later. Males are doing it to get a delay or completely bypass mandatory conscription. And the others are just stupid and enjoy boasting their bachelor/master degree and complaining that a skillful welder or car mechanic earns more than they're capable of.

On the other hand the ones getting the proper education along with practice during their study have better chance of getting a decent position in life. They get the best offers to the contrary to those who had been wasting their time getting shitty degrees and partying the whole time instead of developing skills just to start asking 'where's muh grand salary and top manager position?' after they graduate.