How much of this show is preying on desperate and lonely men versus actually protecting children from predators?

How much of this show is preying on desperate and lonely men versus actually protecting children from predators?

Attached: R.jpg (1400x1051, 72.76K)

It’s a television show and all the pedos are White. What do you think?

Well, since something like 95% of the guys they caught never touched underage girls before the show, I’d guess they were specifically targeting lonely men.
Also, they didn’t even bother to set up sting operations on women predators.

Nobody innocent will ever get caught in a pedofile sting. You may be able to clutch onto legal loop holes, but we all know why you were there, and what we would do to you if the law turned a blind eye for us. Any criticism of pedo hunters is a self report which is beautiful irony if you ask me.

it never protected children from actual predators, it just used that veneer to get people to watch this jerry springer level "entraptertainment"

Nooo, you don't understand I NEED to fuck a 12 year old because I'm lonely

Read the chat logs. These are lonely and often severely autistic men, who are repeatedly bullied and emotionally manipulated into meeting up. There are often 10+ rejections from the men before they finally breakdown and accept meeting up as the condition for the decoy continuing talking to them. They were not targeting people who were a real danger, just lonely weirdos.

much easier for Flowers By Irene to throw chum over board and wait until there are scores of tiny little fish, and then they toss the net. They are 'hoping to catch a kraken, shark, or some other monsterous creature', but after catching lots of tiny bottom feeders they pat themselves on the back and say 'we're doing what we can'.

law enforcement doesn't want to dive into the deepest parts of the abyss to stop those creatures that create those victims. nice job Flowers By Irene and cops. nice job.

and the tired excuse of 'there wouldn't be a stuff like that if those bottom feeders download them' is moronic. it's their go to excuse.

They intentionally never used very young children to entrap people. Only older teens, 15-17.

Just say FBI you fucking boomer schizo

They didn't target anyone. They entered chatrooms, set their bio and pic to that of an underage boy or girl and waited. Those men instigated the chat and then took control by diverting it towards sex.

was hoping some user in a large trench coat to appear and as chris came out, user opens trench coat and pushes a button wiping out entire neighborhood. now that's some jerry springer level of entertainment.

And remind me, how is segregating weirdos with severe mental issues from the general populace a bad thing?

I used to live near the guy who did a kickstarter for hair transplants. i never went to see his house but i could have, it was like a mile away.

There is nothing wrong with preying on desperate lonely men who are desperate enough to take advantage of a kid. Next question.

You are one massive faggot user. Also, so called pedophile hunters are full of pedos.

Wasn't one episode a guy that was 18 or 19 year that wanted to meet up with a 17year old woman?

Yea, they caught pedofiles..are you trying to disagree with me? Because im still 100% on board with that.

>ThEsE pOoR rEtArDeD aDuLtS aRe BeInG mAnIPuLaTeD iNtO DrIvINg 3 HoUrS tO rApE cHiLdReN.
>guy shows up naked
>guy shows up with pizza
>guy isnt actually retarded
>guy has respected job
>guy has wife and kids
>guy brings condoms and lube
>MaNiPuLaTiOn Of ThE mEnTaLly iLl!!

Yea, the sting operators are the real wrong dooers. Right. Nice self report lolifag.

Attached: 53a06b_0fad9885c1b24ca8b09402049025471c.png (591x480, 163.33K)

Never watched the show. Why was there a WWE crossover episode with good ol JR? Was it to catch Lawler?

Attached: 900[1].png (844x816, 579.09K)

There have been some people late teens/early 20s but it has always been to see a girl between 12 or 15. Donald Morrison admitted to previously meeting a 17 year old and taking nude pictures of her, but he was 50 something.